Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Billy (Flashy Casper), 16hh-16.2hh, bay gelding

All adverts in this section have photos added.
Forum rules
28 January 2018
Please send photos for your adverts to admin@tracingequines.co.uk , don't forget to include your horse's name so the photos get added to the correct advert :)
sgillard

Billy (Flashy Casper), 16hh-16.2hh, bay gelding

Post by sgillard »

Looking for some History on my new horse Billy. He's passported with SHB (GB) named Flashy Casper. Born 2003 so 11 years old. Has a few issues ridden and would like some info on what he's done in the past.

He was bought in Lancashire, not sure where owner got him from but hadn't had him long before I got him. Think he was bred somewhere further south.. Midlands area.

I was told he did alot of dressage in the past. Any info would be fantastic.

Email: sgillard85 AT gmail.com
Tel: 07473 180 193

(photo hosted on new TE gallery)
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: Billy (Flashy Casper), 16hh-16.2hh, bay gelding

Post by TracingEquines »

Does he have any white leg markings ?
Are there any further clues in his passport to say where he has been ?

Shared on facebook and twitter
Fingers crossed for some news
sgillard

Post by sgillard »

I didn't have his passport on me when I wrote that. I now have it, he was bred by a Sylvia Sizer at Sandilands Farm, Laughton, Lincolnshire, I believe she's now called Sylvia Hook, she has a website for breeding dogs and I have messaged her with no reply as of yet.

There is one other owner in there, by the name of Ms J Dodd, in Doncaster. Struggling to find any info on her.

He has two white socks one on right hind leg and small bit of white on left fore.
sgillard

Post by sgillard »

Just found J Dodd is Judy Dodd in Walkeringham, she seems to be a dealer. Messaged her on fb hopefully will get a reply.
sgillard

Post by sgillard »

Spoke to both Sylvia and Judy, lovely to find out where he's from. His next owner was Jill Davis at Howarth Lodge Livery in Sheffield hopefully will get some more info on him there and his next owner. Seems he has been about quite a bit!
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Post by TracingEquines »

Birthday bump for sgillard :)

Is there any more news on Billy's history ?
burnsbeat

Post by burnsbeat »

I owned this horse. I kept him in Glentham, Market Rasen.
burnsbeat

Post by burnsbeat »

He was sent to me because he was rearing. I ended up buying him. He threw a splint while at mine.
Molliemoo678

Post by Molliemoo678 »

burnsbeat wrote:I owned this horse. I kept him in Glentham, Market Rasen.
burnsbeat wrote:He was sent to me because he was rearing. I ended up buying him. He threw a splint while at mine.
. Hello I used to ride billy as wondering if you would be able to send me on Facebook or something think just to let me know how he is getting on x
burnsbeat

Post by burnsbeat »

I replied to the person trying to trace him on here. Not heard anything from her at all since. No reply to text message to the mobile number provided either. Maybe been sold on again.