Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Horsewatch in Wales (north and south)

The Horsewatch Code = MARK IT, STAMP IT, CHIP IT, CODE IT - OR LOSE IT !
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Horsewatch in Wales (north and south)

Post by TracingEquines »

Dawn Barrett
11:51am Oct 28

Just making every1 aware that bevan's yard by the beaufort hotel in sychdyn had they tackroom clearout, everything was stolen this is a txt i got on the 26/10/11 please be vigilant
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: North Wales Horsewatch - October 2011

Post by TracingEquines »

Gillian Powell
7:36am Oct 29

Hi everyone, just got a text from a friend in pennyffordd said someone broke into her field, adjoining her driveway/house, and also tried stealing her friends warmblood mare and foal. Those creeps are out there, please be careful.
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Post by TracingEquines »

Bev Carter
5:14pm Oct 29

Does any 1 know about the 2 ponys left on llay part of alyn waters??
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Post by TracingEquines »

Helen Lacey
3:27pm Dec 18

PICTURES FOR A TRI-FOLD BILINGUAL LEAFLET FOR HORSE WATCH NORTH WALES

would anyone like to provide high quality pictures for an information leaflet for north wales horsewatch?This will give the members an opportunity to become invoved with the group also any ideas for the leaflet would be grately appreciated.The pictures required are:
Freeze Marking Shots
A selection of coded/stamped saddlery items
horse shots especially with unusal markings
padlocked field and gate shots
padlocked stable and secure building shots
Horse trailers with security
post coded horse rugs.
anything else i haven`t mentioned.

pictures can be e mailed to northwaleshorsewatch@yahoo.co.uk or send to my inbox i will then foreward them to north wales police designers.

Thankyou
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Post by TracingEquines »

Jane Scott
10:42pm Dec 26

Cross posted from Debbie Giacomet...someone tried to steel my horse Bonine on christmas eve night they took her from the stable put a headcollar on her, one of mine. left by the stable, and took her from the yard. the yard it behind my house as well!! they luckily abandoned her a bout half a mile away up the lane. i was woken this morning a 5am by the police at my door with her. they had gone to a traffic accident on the lane and then found her as they were on there way back. she could have been hit by a car or anything. I still cant believe it. the gate to the yard was padlocked as well they had to take her out through the field. We now have extra security in place, but what sad bastards would do that at christmas. I am just so pleased they did not get away with her. I hope she bit them hard as she can be not nice sometimes and has bitten and kicked several people before! Just to warn everyone to be ex vidulant with your security. the police think they may have been trying to steel her for a christmas present.
can you pass on to all friends that horse thieves are in the area. Please copy and repost. xx North Wales area, near Llandudno Junction.
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Post by TracingEquines »

Helen Lacey
9:26pm Dec 30

just a quick note for all in and around monmouth. went to feed my horses etc this afternoon. aprox 4:30 pm. there was a man stood next to my eletric tape in the field calling my horses over. up on to the road was a pick up truck with horse box attatched. as he seen me walking towards him he jumped the gate and got in his truck to drive off. i was unable to get reg number as it was to far away.
i have how ever informed the police and they will be doing checks to make sure he will not return,
although i have done my best to ring round everyone i know with horses in the area there maybe a chance he after others. so please please keep an eye out. it was a dark open black truck, dark horse box not a new one, he was wearing black wool hat. black wool jumper and dark trousers, i'd say late fortys early fiftys. scruffy! and for anyone else reading this please make sure you have your horses microchipped as then you can prove the horse belongs to you!
please copy and spread the word. THANKS.
TracingEquines
Site Admin

North Wales Horsewatch - 2012

Post by TracingEquines »

Koren Pearson
9:34pm Jan 18

Please be aware, a lady that who keeps her horses not far from where mine are kept old colwyn area 3 days ago said a plait had been put in 1 of the manes of her 4 horses that are kept there! So keep ur eyes peeled for any thing dodgy!!!!!!
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: North Wales Horsewatch - 2012

Post by TracingEquines »

Debbie Giacomet
8:21pm Jan 19

my hose was taken from stable on christmas day but fortunatly abandoned as police car came along the lane at 4.30 am so looks like theer may be thieves in the area be carefull i now have CCTY and locked gates
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Post by TracingEquines »

STOLEN £150,000 Equestrian products

Thieves got away with around £150,000 (at retail) worth of luxury leather riding boots and saddlery when they broke into Zebra Products’ Flint, north Wales premises overnight on 17/18 January.

Managing director Simon Middleton has appealed for information from anyone in the trade who is offered any of the distinctive goods. .

“The criminals must have a ‘route to market’ to enable them to be able to turn these goods into cash,” he said.

Zebra Products is insured.

The premises, from which Zebra distributes high-end European brands to the UK and Ireland, were broken into with great force by what police believe were highly professional thieves who knew what they wanted. Stolen items include leatherwork, saddles, long riding boots and whips.

“They took around 28 pairs of Veredus Guarneiri boots (pictured), all our Konig riding boot stock which at cost was around £40k and lots of Equipe and Amerigo bridlework plus around 15 saddles,” Simon told ETN.

“The saddles they took were mostly our ‘white elephant’ ones - cancelled orders or misfits. They also took Fleck whips, particularly driving whips.”

The offices were ransacked with a laptop and Blackberry stolen. The computers were not touched. .

“We had CSI here all day yesterday, finger-printing the premises and analysing footprints and tyre tracks. My staff were very upset about the incident but we are determined our customers will not be effected,” said Simon.

“I would be really grateful if all UK and Irish retailers could keep a close eye and ear out for any of these products being offered for sale in the marketplace. The Amerigo and Equipe saddles and Konig and Guarnieri riding boots are only sold through a limited amount of retailers so I am sure any sightings of stolen goods appearing on the market will become quite obvious.”

Contact Zebra Products on 01352 763350.

Link - http://www.horseandhound.co.uk/forums/s ... p?t=511274
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Post by TracingEquines »

Debbie Giacomet
7:40pm Feb 4

to all the local horse owners near colwyn bay. jean collige who lives in mochre4 has all her tack taken from her tack room last night she rang me this morning and asked me to spread the word there where two 17.5" field house saddles on brown one black one only a year old. if you should see or be offered them for sale also be ware of your own tack looks like we have thieves in the area.