Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

(ned lost) Rosieto, 15.2hh, grey mare

The Horsewatch Code = MARK IT, STAMP IT, CHIP IT, CODE IT - OR LOSE IT !
TracingEquines
Site Admin

(ned lost) Rosieto, 15.2hh, grey mare

Post by TracingEquines »

Equine Details - Rosieto

Date of Birth 07-Jun-1991
Gender Female
Colour Chestnut
Height
Sire Name Parnell
Dam Name Rathoora Roisin
Breed IRISH DRAUGHT HORSES
Submitted by Irish Draught Horse Society (GB)
Studbook/Section RID
Birth Country Not supplied by PIO

User Added Equine Details - Rosieto

This information has been supplied by the owner of this equine and has not been verified by NED or the passport Issuer

The owner has flagged this equine as Lost

This purebred Irish Draught mare, stable name Rosie, broke down in her hind limbs in late pregnancy in 2006. I got her reasonably sound and stupidly gave her as a companion to a woman in Saltash, Cornwall, in March 2007. The agreement was that this would be a long term home and that she would keep in touch. She never wanted to meet me or the horse (should have made me suspicious) and it soon became impossible to contact her. I had visited the home to vet it, but met only the boyfriend and was tricked into visiting the wrong yard in Callington, which the mare never went to at all.

Although I completed a passport transfer and paid for it, the passport went on the lorry with the horse and this person never submitted it to the PIO, so the horse is still in my name. There may be another passport in existence by now. I suspect, based on third party information, that she was sold on quickly. As I had signed her out of the food chain to try to protect her, they would have needed to 'lose' the original passport and apply for another one to sell her for meat.

I have grave concerns for Rosieto's welfare, if indeed she is still alive. Although she was not stolen, she was taken on the basis of false information. I do not feel I can ever stop looking. All news, good or bad, most gratefully received. If she is in trouble or in need of a home, I will willingly have her back again until the end of her days.

(photo hosted on new TE gallery)

Identification information

Current Height 157cm
Current Colour Grey (not chestnut as stated in passport)

Contact Details

Email Address HeatherMChaplin@aol.com
Last edited by TracingEquines on 08 Mar 2012, 5:29 pm, edited 5 times in total.
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: (ned lost) Rosieto, 15.2hh, grey mare

Post by TracingEquines »

This horse is still missing