Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Harry, 14hh, chestnut gelding. Freezemark D38

Some adverts have a happy ending, others are not good news hence the name change from Success Stories to something slightly more appropriate
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Harry, 14hh, chestnut gelding. Freezemark D38

Post by TracingEquines »

Clare Pauling Josling = https://www.facebook.com/clare.josling
Link to post on facebook = https://www.facebook.com/clare.josling/ ... nref=story
Details were also on preloved

Details
Advertiser Type - Private
Price - £0 no offers
Updated - More than 21 days ago
Breed - Welsh
Sex - Gelding
Passported - Yes
Size - 14 hh
Current Age - 7 years

Description
Freeze mark D38
Hi I am asking for people's help in finding Harry he is a sec c Welsh pony 14hh gelding chestnut with 4 white socks and a white blaze on his nose
He has been Freezemarked so this will stand out
D38
He was last seen at Manor Farm Stables Mile End Road, Hayes, Middlesex but has now been moved. I believe that he is being kept either in stables or just a local field around the Hayes, Ealing, Greenford, Uxbridge, Osterley brentford hounslow hanwell areas
If u have seen him or u know anything regarding Harry's whereabouts please please contact me day or night
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: Harry, freezemark D38

Post by TracingEquines »

Harry was on loan and the loaner has moved him from Hayes in London.

Height ? 14hh
Age ? 9 yrs
Went on loan in what year ? 2011
What year did he go missing in ?
Loaners name ?

Update 25 June 2015
Harry has been found, safe and well :)