Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

missing - Tass, 15hh, dark bay mare (kent)

Some adverts have a happy ending, others are not good news hence the name change from Success Stories to something slightly more appropriate
Rking

missing - Tass, 15hh, dark bay mare (kent)

Post by Rking »

Rachel King - https://www.facebook.com/xrachel.emilyx
Rachel 07720 759 612 ,,,,, Jane 07963 233 240

MISSING HORSE - SPREAD THE WORD!
Location - Claygate, Kent
Missing since 15th January 2015, this is a renewed appeal for information. The mare is 15HH and was wearing a blue full neck rug.
Please call 101 with any information and spread the word!

My horse may have fallen into the river as there are marks by the river in Claygate, where she may have tried to get out.
The river flows through Laddingford, Yalding and Teston. If you are in that area please look out for her. x

Updated 23 june 2015

Help find Tass , 1 hr ·
link = https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php? ... 7083172691

Sad news, I've had a call from the river board a dead horse has turned up half a mile from where Tass went missing , I went to look but after all this time it is unidentifiable, they told me at the time if she's in there she would sink to the bottom and not come up for months but I hoped that was not the case. A big thanks to all who helped look for her and shared my page. So now it's time to say goodbye Tass.
Quote = Sir Winston Churchill = There is something about the outside of a horse that is good for the inside of man
Rking

Tass 15.2 dark bay mare MISSING

Post by Rking »

Tass went missing on 14th January 2015.
She fell in the river Tiese at claygate Kent heading through laddingford, yalding etc.
There has been no signs of her anywhere by coastguard or water guys so we are hoping she got out somewhere.
She is 15 years of age.
Has no markings.
Thoroughbred cross.
15.2hh
Dark bay.
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: missing - Tass, 15hh, dark bay mare (kent)

Post by TracingEquines »

Photos added to first post.
Topic merged with earlier topic about Tass.

Is she microchipped ?
Rking

Re: missing - Tass, 15hh, dark bay mare (kent)

Post by Rking »

Thank you. She wasn't chipped by us but have never had her checked for one before.