Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

stolen - Boo (Boojum Encounter), 16.1hh, brown/grey mare. F/m B0JM, M/c 985101045116920

Some adverts have a happy ending, others are not good news hence the name change from Success Stories to something slightly more appropriate
TracingEquines
Site Admin

stolen - Boo (Boojum Encounter), 16.1hh, brown/grey mare. F/m B0JM, M/c 985101045116920

Post by TracingEquines »

Tanya Manser - https://www.facebook.com/tanya.manser
Email - tanya.manser AT btinternet.com

Boo (Boojum Encounter), 16.1hh, brown/grey mare. Freezemark B0JM. Microchip 985101045116920
Sire - Brief Encounter, Dam - Oldwick Speedy Lady, Born 14/06/2008 so now aged 6 years old.
Life number - 826016016282008. Her registration number is BSHR-01628-08

Boo went on loan to a male rider near Didcot. He told the police that I gave him the horse and that he gave her away.
A guy called Del had her last, at a racing yard in Oxfordshire. This has happened in 2013/2014.

Farmkey have been told, BWBS have been told (passport in my name) and Petlog have been told re microchip.
All registered to me still and all listed Boo as "missing on loan".

Norfolk Police crime reference number 139 25/7/14

photos deleted

Update 13 February 2016
Boo is now home :D
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: stolen - Boo (Boojum Encounter), 16.1hh, brown/grey mare. F/m B0JM, M/c 985101045116920

Post by TracingEquines »

Boo is still missing
Tickertyboo

Re: stolen - Boo (Boojum Encounter), 16.1hh, brown/grey mare. F/m B0JM, M/c 985101045116920

Post by Tickertyboo »

Boo is NOT missing, she is in great condition & health and has been throughly looked after, schooled and competed by someone who had believed they had brought her responsibly and legally. The current 'guardian' of Boo is working with the original breeder/owner to resolve this unfortunate issue. The horse's welfare is at the forefront of any future course of action and hopefully this will be resolved asap.