Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

11hh, chestnut gelding (balcombe, west sussex)

Some adverts have a happy ending, others are not good news hence the name change from Success Stories to something slightly more appropriate
TracingEquines
Site Admin

11hh, chestnut gelding (balcombe, west sussex)

Post by TracingEquines »

A small Shetland x Welsh 11 hh, chestnut gelding with flaxen mane and tail, has disappeared from a garden between 3-6pm today Saturday Oct 6th. in Row Hill Lane, Balcombe, West Sussex.

Bobby was with his friend Billy, who are inseparable, when the owner went to put them to bed at 6pm only Billy was there. The owner spent 3hrs searching in the dark with no result. He does not like being on his own and is very vocal.

If you have any information on this please contact me Phillip Ball 07836 213810 or email sussexhorsewatch@gmail.com

TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: 11hh, chestnut gelding (balcombe, west sussex)

Post by TracingEquines »

Dear All
Following my message of last evening re Bobby the missing Shetland X Welsh pony. Good news, he turned up back in his field this morning.
Thank you all for your help.
Regards
Phillip