Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Shadow (horse) & Piggles (shetland) - Churt, Surrey

Some adverts have a happy ending, others are not good news hence the name change from Success Stories to something slightly more appropriate
Dev2714

Stolen horse and Shetland

Post by Dev2714 »

15.2hh dark bay gelding, 16 yrs, stolen last Friday night, he has 3 white socks, white star and small white snip. he has a very obvious white scare around his throat... Please any details... Also stolen with him, black 6 yr old Shetland gelding... Any details at all please...
Dev2714

Stolen horse with obvious scar, please help

Post by Dev2714 »

15.2hh, dark bay/brown 16 yr old gelding, 3 white socks, white star and small white snip, obvious white scar across throat... Any info at all please, I just want him home safely, also stolen with him my little black 6 yr old Shetland gelding, both are microchipped!
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Shadow (horse) & Piggles (shetland) - Churt, Surrey

Post by TracingEquines »

Please can any1 keep an eye out for my horse and Shetland pony.
Stolen from Churt, Surrey ... on Friday night, 24 August 2012

Shadow, 15.2hh, dark bay gelding. 3 white socks, white star and small snip, has an obvious big white scar across the front of his neck. 15 years old.
(also known as Billy)

2 photos removed

Piggles, black gelding. Shetland. 6 years old.
(also known as Little Stig)

photo removed

They just vanished, alot of noise was heard late Friday night and when I went to feed them say morning, they were gone along with their rugs which were hanging just over fence near gate.

Any details at all would be really appreciated!

Owner - Dev Hunter - https://www.facebook.com/dev.hunter.7

(notes - Have asked Dev for police reference number to log with SHR)
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: Shadow (horse) & Piggles (shetland) - Churt, Surrey

Post by TracingEquines »

Update... Shadow and piggles have both been found and are both safe and healthy. Thank you so much to everyone who helped an a massive thanks to bonnie, wouldn't of got this far without your help x
Took from facebook :)