Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Cefn Glaze, Bay, Welsh Mare, Height: 137 cms (ruby)

Some adverts have a happy ending, others are not good news hence the name change from Success Stories to something slightly more appropriate
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Cefn Glaze, Bay, Welsh Mare, Height: 137 cms (ruby)

Post by TracingEquines »

Equine Details - Cefn Glaze

Date of Birth 01-May-2003
Gender Female
Colour Bay
Height
Sire Name Leyeswick The Boss
Dam Name Cefn Glow
Breed Welsh Mare
Submitted by Welsh Pony & Cob Society
Studbook/Section Section C
Birth Country United Kingdom

User Added Equine Details - Cefn Glaze

This information has been supplied by the owner of this equine and has not been verified by NED or the passport Issuer

The owner has flagged this equine as Stolen

Reported on 29-Jun-2012
Police Ref No. 15775

STOLEN A WELSH COB SECTION C BAY MARE STANDING AT 13HH 2 ANSWERS TO THE NAME OF RUBY. MY PONY WENT ON LOAN TO A GIRL NATASHA SIMPSON A FEW MONTHS AGO WHO LIVED IN MATSON IN GLOUCESTERSHIRE. i HAVE SINCE LEARNED THAT NATASHA SOLD MY PONY ON. A COMPANY CALLED TIM WILLIAMS HORSE TRANSPORT REMOVED RUBY FROM HER LOAN HOME TO SOMEWHERE IN ELMORE. RUBY WAS TRANSPORTED WITHOUT ANY DOCUMENTS OR PASSPOST WHICH IS AGAINST THE LAW AND I HAVE REPORTED THE COMPANY FOR THIS. TIM REFUSES TO GIVE ME ADDRESS OF WHERE RUBY IS EVEN THOUGH SHE IS REPORTED AS STOLEN. RUBY'S LAST KNOWN HOME WAS WITH A WOMAN CALLED MICHELLE AND SHE LIVES IN A VILLAGE CALLED ELMORE WHICH IS OUTSIDE QUEDGELY RUBY LAST KNOWN WHEREABOUTS WAS IN HARDWICKE, GLOUCESTERSHIRE. COULD EVERYONE PLEASE COPY AND PASTE THIS AND SEND TO ALL FRIENDS WE ARE DESPERATE TO HAVE RUBY BACK HOME WITH US AS HER RIGHTFULL OWNERS. IF ANYONE CAN GET ANY INFORMATION PLEASE MESSAGE ME SO I CAN GO AND GET RUBY BACK. THERE ARE PICTURES OF RUBY ON MY PROFILE UNDER PICTURES AND AS MY MAIN PICTURE!!!!!

Identification information

Current Height 137cm
Current Colour Bay

Detailed Description

Bay mare with 2 white socks on hind legs and distintive black markings on front legs. Ruby has a white star on her face. Black mane and tail.

Contact Details

Email Address tinagabb26@hotmail.co.uk
Last edited by TracingEquines on 06 Jul 2012, 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: Cefn Glaze, Bay, Welsh Mare, Height: 137 cms (ruby)

Post by TracingEquines »