Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

missing - Shannon, 16.2hh, grey mare

Some adverts have a happy ending, others are not good news hence the name change from Success Stories to something slightly more appropriate
TracingEquines
Site Admin

missing - Shannon, 16.2hh, grey mare

Post by TracingEquines »

(Stolen) 16.2hh, Dapple Grey Mare - Wheelock

Sorry if I put this on the wrong category, but it is not fully a tracing horse subject.
I have today gone to look at my horse that I put out on loan back in March to a lady in Sandbach.
I have not heard from her for a while and I have been struggling to get in contact with her so I decided to pay a visit. I have got to the yard where I left her with this lady and neither my horse or the lady is there anymore. The woman who owned the yard had no other contact details than me and she does not know where she is.
I REALLY NEED PEOPLES HELP ON THIS ONE.

I have been assured that my horse will be still looked after but I need to know where she is. I have drove round a few yards in the area this afternoon.

The lady at her stabled at Wheelock, nr Sandbach and today I have been over near Barthomley.

Her name is Donna and she has an older lady help her who is called Yvonne. She has 4 horses including mine:

One is a Bay roaN about 15hh, but about 28yrs old.

One is a Chesnut mare 15hh, about 17yrs old.

One is a dark bay Arab, 14.2.

And mine is a Dapple Grey, prominent black markings on legs. ID X TB 16.2 with a slight roman nose and a bog spavin on its hock.

If anybody has any info, if you think you know this lady or recognize the description of the horse, please get in touch. its really left me upset today and it is even harder when I do not live in Cheshire.

PLEASE NOTE AT THIS MOMENT IN TIME I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHERE MY HORSE IS AND THAT SHE IS OK AND BEING CARED FOR!!!!!

THANK YOU

Email - highlandcat at hotmail.com

---

Hi Trish

I know you help me loads already I dowloaded pictures on my previous thread about my missing horse.

I have today after finding out some horrible things reported my horse stolen with Sandbach Police, incident number 938 08/08/06. Although they have told me that it is a Civil matter due to the circumstances.

However I would like to put her on HorsewatchUK, but can't seem to register an account. I noticed you posted on there can you help me contac t the admin team as that isn't working neither when I request an account.

Thanks Cat

I would like everybody to take note of the following and contact me with any information, she may be a livery on your yard or you may have seen her. The Lady`s name is Donna Clarke and she has 4 horses in total: Dark Bay Gelding with greys hairs on his face - 15hh 38years old - Dante Dark Bay Arab - 14.2 -15hh - I think her name was Poppy Chestnut Mare - 14.2 -15hh 17 yrs old And my horse Shannon - Dappled Grey ID X TB. More TB than anything. 16.2hh long horse, lovely temprament, can be a bit silly in the field. Black markings on legs with arthritis and bog spavin in one hock. Roman Nose and probably a longish mane.

Not listed

Have added Catherine Mawdsley on facebook
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: 2006 - Shannon, 16.2hh, grey mare

Post by TracingEquines »

Shannon - dapple grey mare, prominent black markings on legs. ID X TB standing at 16.2hh, with a slight roman nose and a bog spavin on its hock

Last known to be in the Wheelock / Sandbach area of Cheshire
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: 2006 - Shannon, 16.2hh, grey mare

Post by TracingEquines »

Shannon was 11 when she went out on Loan in 2006 so she will be about 19/20 now.
Any information on her good or bad would be great.
She was sold to me as an IDxTB but she is more like an irish thoroughbred.
Very cold back and she had athritis in her hocks which why she went out on Loan.
Went to a lady called Donna Clarke in Crewe when she went missing.
I did find Donna but lost communication with her as I had my mobile repaired and lost all numbers in the same week I found her.
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: missing - Shannon, 16.2hh, grey mare

Post by TracingEquines »

O.M.G. I've just been told that Catherine has located Shannon. So pleased for her, it's been a long 9 years but she's found now.
Just WOW.