Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Ella, 15.2hh, grey mare. Microchip 985120008881168

All adverts in this section do not have photos added.
Forum rules
28 January 2018
Please send photos for your adverts to admin@tracingequines.co.uk , don't forget to include your horse's name so the photos get added to the correct advert :)
emmaapple25

Ella, 15.2hh, grey mare. Microchip 985120008881168

Post by emmaapple25 »

I hope someone can help me!!! I’m looking for a horse i bred about 8 years ago. She is called Ella and is a Lipizzaner. I sold her to a lady called Holly in Moreton In Marsh who sold her in December 2009 to a lady called Phyllis near Bath. Phyllis had an 11 year daughter and a couple of stallions, her aim to put Ella in foal I believe. A few people have mentioned the name Dilys Van Tromp, I have contacted her and she said she owned Ella and sold her a few months ago to a lady in Leicestershire. I then spoke to Holly again who said the lady was definitely called Phyllis!!! So not quite sure what to believe now! I have spoken to Farmkey & Ella’s breed society and unfortunately after 3.5 years I am still registered as the owner at both!!

I owned Ella from birth and I would just like to see how she is doing and stay in touch (hopefully) with her. She was micro chipped and had a micro mark on her near shoulder (FARMKEY REF NUMBER 985120008881168), this may not be very visible as she will be very white now, she also had a scar on her near hind coronet band, and a patch of white skin on her nose. Her passport number is 826035030220256. ANY information would be great, if you know the owner and she doesn't want me to get in touch as long as i know Ella is okay i would be happy with that, but obviously would love to stay in touch with her. Thanks, please call me on 07454 668 606 or email emmaapple25 AT gmail.com Emma XX
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: STILL LOOKING FOR ELLA - 15.2hh GREY MARE, microchip - 985120008881168

Post by TracingEquines »

Not quite sure what to add. Any joy from posting on the other forums ?
grace

Post by grace »

Is there a Stud Book for this breed here in the UK I was just thinking if she had been covered there might be a record of who owned her?
emmaapple25

Post by emmaapple25 »

Hi there are 2 - i have contacted the one she was registered with at birth, and she is still registered there in my name. So i am going under the assumption that the new owner has either re-registered her somewhere else, in which case i guess she could have a false passport or they havent bothered to change the details at all!!!
emmaapple25

Ella, 15.3hh Grey Mare

Post by emmaapple25 »

I hope someone can help me!!! I’m looking for a horse i bred about 8 years ago. She is called Ella and is a Lipizzaner. I sold her to a lady called Holly in Moreton In Marsh who sold her in December 2009 to a lady called Phyllis near Bath. Phyllis had an 11 year daughter and a couple of stallions, her aim to put Ella in foal I believe. A few people have mentioned the name Dilys Van Tromp, I have contacted her and she said she owned Ella and sold her a few months ago to a lady in Leicestershire. I then spoke to Holly again who said the lady was definitely called Phyllis!!! So not quite sure what to believe now! I have spoken to Farmkey & Ella’s breed society and unfortunately after 3.5 years I am still registered as the owner at both!!

I owned Ella from birth and I would just like to see how she is doing and stay in touch (hopefully) with her. She was micro chipped and had a micro mark on her near shoulder (FARMKEY REF NUMBER 985120008881168), this may not be very visible as she will be very white now, she also had a scar on her near hind coronet band, and a patch of white skin on her nose. Her passport number is 826035030220256. ANY information would be great, if you know the owner and she doesn't want me to get in touch as long as i know Ella is okay i would be happy with that, but obviously would love to stay in touch with her. Thanks, please call me on 07454 668 606 or email emmaapple25 AT gmail.com Emma XX
emmaapple25

Re: Ella, 15.2hh, grey mare. Microchip - 985120008881168

Post by emmaapple25 »

Fab news!!!!!!! Ella's new owner rang me last night :D

Her friend saw my advert on H & H forum, she is very happy and in a forever home and I'm hopefully going to see her at the weekend! For all those looking keep trying, it took me 2 years but I got there, I put my advert on all the links that Tracing Equines recommend....... But make ure you bump your adverts to the top of the page, mine had disappeared on the popular ites - I'd only refreshed my H&H 'ad' the week before.

Thanks for all your help Trish!!!!!!
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Post by TracingEquines »

Ahhh, what fantastic news to wake up to :)

Brilliant !
suepw

Post by suepw »

So pleased for you & Ella xx
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: Ella, 15.2hh, grey mare. Microchip 985120008881168

Post by TracingEquines »

Unfortunately, Emma has lost contact with Ella :(
(copied from facebook)

CAN YOU HELP??

I'm looking for my first horse, Ella. I owned her from birth until she was 7 (in 2008). She has moved a few times since then, her last owner was a lady called Tina in Sheffield who has since sold her.
Ella is a Lipizzaner, and stands at about 15.3hh. When I sold her she was dappled although now would be white. The pictures below are the last ones I had of her from a previous owner. She had a scar on her ohh hind coronet, and was micro-marked on her shoulder when I had her, but that has probably grown out now. She also has a distinctive pattern on her nose which would help identify her. Ella could be very, very stubborn! She had no vices when I had her but the moving to different places has altered her considerably by the sound of it. Her last owner said she was extremely difficult to separate from others in the field and would bolt back to them.

She was sold in August 2014 to a lady called Tina in Staffordshire, who she thinks was building stables and a shelter for her at home. I would just love to know she's ok, I have stacks of pictures from birth upwards i'm happy to give the new owner and if they don’t want to stay in contact that’s fine, I just want to know she's happy - please feel free to PM me and I can give you my phone number to pass on if necessary.

(photo hosted on new TE gallery)