Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Jellybean, 16.2hh, bay mare. Microchip 985101022076487

All adverts in this section do not have photos added.
Forum rules
28 January 2018
Please send photos for your adverts to admin@tracingequines.co.uk , don't forget to include your horse's name so the photos get added to the correct advert :)
Jellybean147

Jellybean, 16.2hh, bay mare. Microchip 985101022076487

Post by Jellybean147 »

an you help me find any info/past owners on my mare please:) shes a 16.2-3hh thoroughbred mare, full bred, born 30th june 2001 her passport is blank! only vaccinations of last owner and from me she was sold to the last owner by a horse dealer somewhere in cheshire i think she was called sarah.

the passport is real and her microchip/passport number is real, just bare! i think her breeder was called mrs j.m worthington, shes a big show judge in england but i would love some info!:)

her microchip number is 985101022076487 and her mother is miss berkeley her father parthian springs her grandsire sadlers wells if you could help me in any way possible please message me on here! would appreciate it :)

an image of her is here ...

(photo hosted on new TE gallery)
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: Can anyone help me find information/past owners on my mare

Post by TracingEquines »

She has not been given an official name according to her Weatherby passport details.
You could try phoning Weatherbys and see if they have previous owner details for her.
You may need to give them her microchip number for them to find her details on their system.
Her microchip details pull up this passport which matches the details you posted.

Equine Details - Foal Not Yet Named
Date of Birth 30-Jun-2001
Gender Female
Colour Bay
Height
Sire Name Parthian Springs (GB)
Dam Name Miss Berkeley
Breed Thoroughbred
Submitted by Weatherbys
Studbook/Section Thoroughbred
Birth Country United Kingdom

Weatherbys
Tel: 01933-440077 ext 2260
Fax: 01933 304758
passports@weatherbys.co.uk
Jellybean147

Post by Jellybean147 »

yeh :) i found that lol that's why its been so difficult! i tried contacting them but nothing, surely she's had past owners shes 10
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Post by TracingEquines »

You tried contacting Weatherbys ? The best way to get in touch is to actually phone them up and ask.

From what I can work out, Mrs J M Worthington has also been a racehorse trainer/owner previously. Now to find her ... the hunt begins ?
Jellybean147

Post by Jellybean147 »

im gunna do it first thing tommorow, see if they could help me i just can't work out why shes never been named in her whole life only when i bought her have i gave her a proper name, and i would love it if someone knew how to contact her! would make my life so much easier lol
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: 16.2hh-16.3hh, bay mare. Microchip - 985101022076487

Post by TracingEquines »

Any updates on this ?

Miss Berkeley was a point-to-point horse - http://www.racingpost.com/horses/horse_ ... horse_form

One advert for Jellybean here - http://www.equineonline.net/equestrianc ... -mare.html

Another here - http://www.preloved.co.uk/adverts/show/ ... -mare.html

And one on facebook - http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?s ... 2931269830

What you may need to do is ask around the point-to-point scene to find anyone who knows the Worthington's.

Or work backwards from you owning her, who was the last owner, for how long, who did they buy her from etc.

Also contact Identichip (ref microchip) - http://www.identichip.co.uk, telephone - 01904 487600 and see if they can help with who microchipped her and when and if they can pass your details on to any previous registered owner