Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Diamantino, 16.2hh, bright bay gelding. Microchip 985120030822997

All adverts in this section have photos added.
Forum rules
28 January 2018
Please send photos for your adverts to admin@tracingequines.co.uk , don't forget to include your horse's name so the photos get added to the correct advert :)
Annick

Diamantino, 16.2hh, bright bay gelding. Microchip 985120030822997

Post by Annick »

Diamantino Belgian warmblood 985120030822997

Hello

I am looking for a horse called Diamantino, born 12/06/2003 - he was sold about 3 years ago in Belgium and I think he is in the UK (Surrey area).
I found an add on the internet from 2 years ago.

His dad is Quintus (son of Pavarotti).
Mother Deesse du Luot.
His id number is 985120030822997.

Can anyone help me and tell me where he is in England.
He is greatly missed here in Belgium.

Thank you.

(photo hosted on new TE gallery)

(photo hosted on new TE gallery)
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: Diamantino Belgian warmblood 985120030822997

Post by TracingEquines »

Link to expired advert = http://archive.horsemart.co.uk/dressage ... ert/239901
Date would be July 2012 approx
Dressage horse - 9 yrs 1 mth 16.2 hh Bright Bay - Surrey

This sweet, gentle boy is a really genuine nice person. He has got manners to burn and looks a million dollars! He has beautiful big easy paces with a canter you could sit on all day. Fabulous breeding with Pilot and Pavorotti. His dad Quintus showjumped in 2008 olympics. Bred to jump he is stunning over a fence but was pushed too quickly in Belgium so needs a sensitive rider over a fence. Has boldly jumped some xc fences and is getting braver and braver, also straight in the lake! Hacks out alone or in company and is a very soft snaffle and really quiet to hack and in school. Wld do a cracking dressage test and is a sweet, loving joy to have around and ride. Easy to do in every way and loves the lorry. Had a full 5 stage vetting and xrays

Category: Dressage
Price: £ 7,950 OVNO
Horse's name: Diamantino
Colour: Bright Bay
Height: 16.2 hands
Breed: Belgian Warmblood

Registration details
This ad is no longer available, the latest ads for Dressage Horses can be found below...!
From Petlog
985120030822997 = This microchip is registered with Anibase
You can contact them on 01904 487600 or go to their website, https://www.anibase.com/
or contact us on 01296 336 579
..... Anibase won't be able to tell you who owns Diamantino but they may be able to pass a message on to his current owners for you

Photos taken from advert on Your Horse forum and added here for you :)

Shared on facebook and twitter
Fingers crossed for some news
Annick

Re: Diamantino, 16.2hh, bright bay gelding. Microchip 985120030822997

Post by Annick »

Hello,
Thank you, I wrote an email to Anibase, so hopefully will hear back from them soon.
Would really love to know how he is doing, he was a very sweet boy.

Fingers crossed.
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: Diamantino, 16.2hh, bright bay gelding. Microchip 985120030822997

Post by TracingEquines »

I don't know if you've seen the message left for you on the Your Horse forum ... 17 Dec 2014
Link = http://www.yourhorse.co.uk/Community-La ... c-id=61641

judydodd says:
Re: Diamantino, Belgian warmblood
Hi, in reply to your search I have this horse your more than welcome to message me. Our ring 07702367936 thank you judy