Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Zeus (Warrior), 16hh, bay gelding. Microchip 724100003225297

All adverts in this section do not have photos added.
Forum rules
28 January 2018
Please send photos for your adverts to admin@tracingequines.co.uk , don't forget to include your horse's name so the photos get added to the correct advert :)
emmalanjaron

Zeus (Warrior), 16hh, bay gelding. Microchip 724100003225297

Post by emmalanjaron »

Hello,

I bought a 8 year old Andalusian 6 months ago. He is not a registered PRE but has obviously been passported and micro chipped. His passport number is UELN 724910 000001876 and his microchip is 724100003225297. I would love to find out more about him but at a stumbling block as to where to start! I have tried numerous database searches and nothing has come up. Any help would be much appreciated :)

I bought him from a lady in Malaga but he has had at least 7 homes in the last few years, he had quite a rep among the English community in Spain for being a trick horse. He was only passported 4 years ago. When I get home I can maybe make out the first owner on his passport (it's not very clear).

He's a 16hh, bay gelding. I would love to be able to trace his breeders and where in Spain he originated from but it looks to be proving hard work.

I tried Mary at BAPSH when I changed his passport into my name a few months ago but there was no record of him. Such a shame as he is a wonderful horse and clear PRE breeding but the breeders just can't have registered him

(photo hosted on new TE gallery)

(photo hosted on new TE gallery)
Emma Louise