Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Pablo, 16.1hh, chestnut gelding. Microchip 985101020040831

All adverts in this section do not have photos added.
Forum rules
28 January 2018
Please send photos for your adverts to admin@tracingequines.co.uk , don't forget to include your horse's name so the photos get added to the correct advert :)
Marie

Pablo, 16.1hh, chestnut gelding. Microchip 985101020040831

Post by Marie »

I have a 16'1 chestnut gelding now known as Pablo, 2 white hind socks, white star, white marking on his muzzle too. Large scar that looks like he's been caught in barbed wire round top of left fore leg, only noticeable when has summer coat. Scarred corner of his mouth, looks like it has been torn and scarring goes up inside his mouth. Black splodges in his coat on his neck. Very flighty nature, but very gentle and playful. His pet I'd passport was issued in 2006 to duckhurst farm in kent, it says he is an id x but had him scanned by vet and then confirmed by his microchip number to be full tb with a weatherbys chip. Registration was never completed with weatherbys so he is unnamed. Passport also says he was foaled in 2000 but microchip revealed 1999. He is by Carroll house out of buckskins babe. Duckhurst farm said they brought him over from ireland with a bunch of other horses to sell but had no history on him. Have found him in sales catalogues by googling his dam & sire, it has killeaney stables in co. kildare written on the catalogue papers with either the names john Carr or Patrick tolan, went back to weatherbys and they confirmed that he was bred by Patrick tolan at killeaney stables and as he went to a sale with him in 2003/2004 it seems he stayed at killeaney until then. I have written to killeaney stables but no response. If anyone knows my boy prior to 2006 I'd love to hear from you.

Update 1 August 2013

I've managed to roughly piece together most of his life now, his owners, where he has been, where he was bred etc etc.. but I can't get hold of the lady who bought him from the dealers in Kent when he first came over from Ireland in 2006.. this lady rehomed him as a companion as she believed he had soemthing wrong with his back that meant that he couldn't be ridden, the man who took him on did not give him the companion home he'd promised & instead sold him on straight away apparently after him rearing & flipping over backwards. I would like to try & get hold of the lady just to let her know he's safe as apparently she was very worried about him.

(photo hosted on new TE gallery)

TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: Pablo, 16.1hh, chestnut gelding (Ireland)

Post by TracingEquines »

All your three topics about Pablo have been merged into one.

Please READ the forum RULES which are posted clearly at the TOP of the forum.

Thank You.
Marie

Post by Marie »

Ooh sorry about that, just read the rule.. Thanks
Marie

Post by Marie »

microchip 985101020040831 and probably had a different name, think Pablo was the name given to him at the dealers yard when he came over from Ireland.
Marie

Re: Pablo, 16.1hh, chestnut gelding. Microchip - 985101020040831

Post by Marie »

I have some new info from a lady that contacted me that said that there was a lady that bought him from duckhurst, rehomed him as a companion to a man (the lady that contacted me knew this man) & said that he attempted to lunge & ride Pablo but he reared & went over backwards so they sold him to a lady that I got him from. I thought it couldn't be the same horse as he has never reared but she sent me a photo & it's definitely him. The original lady that bought him from duckhurst was looking for him after she rehomed him & herd they had sold him on. Would like to contact her to tell him he is well & spoilt rotten.
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: Pablo, 16.1hh, chestnut gelding. Microchip - 985101020040831

Post by TracingEquines »

Photos now added
FrankJScott

Excellent Product Guide

Post by FrankJScott »

Please try Google before asking about Useful Product Blog ede396d