Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Sol (Midnight Solstice), 15.3hh, dark bay gelding

All adverts in this section have photos added.
Forum rules
28 January 2018
Please send photos for your adverts to admin@tracingequines.co.uk , don't forget to include your horse's name so the photos get added to the correct advert :)
SuzyJ

Sol (Midnight Solstice), 15.3hh, dark bay gelding

Post by SuzyJ »

Sol (Midnight Solstice)
Height: 15.3hh
Colour: Dark Bay
Sex: Gelding

Description:

Looking for Sol - half friesian, very dark bay gelding. A lovely horse who was sold to a lady called Alison in or near Middlesbrough when I emigrated to Bulgaria 4 years ago (in 2007) and would love to know how he's getting on.

He has 3 white socks, a star and snip and was an absolute gentleman. Very much missed by me. He would be around 9/10 years old now and was microchipped. Fantastic to ride but could be nervous.

His father is a friesian stallion named Midnight Warrior from Red Moon Stud and mother a grey X breed mare named Lady Jane. He was originally from the County Durham area.

Any info would be appreciated

Contact Name: Suzanne
Email: fit_to_drop AT msn.com

(photo hosted on new TE gallery)

(photo hosted on new TE gallery)

9-aug-2016 - Topic tidied up by Admin
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: Sol (Midnight Solstice), 15.3hh, dark bay gelding

Post by TracingEquines »

What is Sol's microchip number ?
SuzyJ

Post by SuzyJ »

Bump still looking - approx 7 years now since this horse was sold
Dorothy Moore

Post by Dorothy Moore »

Dear Suzy,
I was interested to see your post about Sol. I was trying to find his sire Midnight Warrior as I have a horse which will be Sol's half brother. I bought him from a lady who had bought him and his mother (who was carrying another foal) from Red Moon Stud. Sadly, the foal only lived to eight years old due to a shoulder injury when the lady had her out on loan. My horse sounds very similar to yours being very dark bay and has a fantastic temperament. He is 16.2hh and is now 16 years old. I love him to bits.

I do hope you find Sol and hope you don't mind me sharing this information with you. Good luck with your search.
Best wishes
Dorothy Moore