Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Indie, 14.2hh, spotted gelding

All adverts in this section have photos added.
Forum rules
28 January 2018
Please send photos for your adverts to admin@tracingequines.co.uk , don't forget to include your horse's name so the photos get added to the correct advert :)
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Indie, 14.2hh, spotted gelding

Post by TracingEquines »

Searching for indie

Hazel Randall = https://www.facebook.com/peter.randall.90475

September 2015

Hi i have set up this page in the hope people will recognise my boy indie long long story but plz look out for him , he a grey blanket spot moors pony 14.2

please does anyone no this boy indie we need to no hes safe , last known to be in the midlands , purchased from whiston rotherham south yorks about 7 yrs ago by a lady in midlands then sold again to another lady . then sold to a dealer , olease help trace him , the pic does no justice for him as i no he will have changed alot , but if you think you no him or have him please dont be scared to contact me, 01754 228 234 ANYTIME ask for hazel

November 2016

Hi, well he was in rotherham south yorks, then sold on to a dealer in notts area i was told its such a long story, but i so need to no hes alive and well even , he went to the ppl i bought him from as my relationship broke down, they became friends of mine till they got him back i paid over 1,000 as a 10 month old and had him to been 3, within 2 weeks of them having him hed beed sold , and wouldnt answer the phone to me ive been searching for 7 yrs now, and i wont give in, i was told his name had been changed to apatche but dont no if true, im so worried about him xx

Update 6 August 2017

he was nr 3 when we had to let him go my daughter was 13 now 23 i reckon he will be around 10 is and was a bodmin moor spotted pony bought as a blanket spot but they did start to spread so could be spotted all over now, i dont have other pics now as went missing when me and my partner split up he had grey mane and tail same colour, i was told could be called apatche now but dont no if true and went to notts area then sold again x

(photo hosted on TE gallery)