Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Bertie (Robert), 15.2hh, chestnut gelding

All adverts in this section have photos added.
Forum rules
28 January 2018
Please send photos for your adverts to admin@tracingequines.co.uk , don't forget to include your horse's name so the photos get added to the correct advert :)
Kelly2110

Bertie (Robert), 15.2hh, chestnut gelding

Post by Kelly2110 »

Bertie (now Robert) 15.2 chestnut gelding born around 1989

I would like to give the opportunity for a previous owner to find out about their old horse and plus I would like to know if anyone knows my old boys history. I used this site in 2013 to find out about a pony I owned in the late 80's and traced him and found out that he had a lovely life and I would like to do the same for Roberts old owner or owners too.

I purchased Robert previously named Bertie from a woman in Tadcaster (North Yorkshire) back in 1999. The story I got was that she had found out of a horse that was on a strip of grassland in Castleford (West Yorkshire) town centre in 1998 and the owner was in financial difficulty. Her and her husband bought him and thought he might have been a good jumper but he wasn't so they fed him up and got him back in good health and then put him up for sale. I've had him for 15 years and he's in his forever home. He has a prophets thumb mark on his right shoulder, he's a very grumpy horse! Terrible napper whilst hacking out. Apart from that I nothing more about him. Hope the pictures help though

Kelly

(photo hosted on new TE gallery)

TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: Bertie (Robert), 15.2hh, chestnut gelding

Post by TracingEquines »

Was Bertie freezemarked when you bought him ? It might be a way of tracing his previous owner

Shared on facebook and twitter
Fingers crossed for some news
Kelly2110

Re: Bertie (Robert), 15.2hh, chestnut gelding

Post by Kelly2110 »

Hi there..no I had him.freezemarked when I bought him x