Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Dobbin, 13.2hh, bay gelding

All adverts in this section have photos added.
Forum rules
28 January 2018
Please send photos for your adverts to admin@tracingequines.co.uk , don't forget to include your horse's name so the photos get added to the correct advert :)
Kerrie_Annx

Dobbin, 13.2hh, bay gelding

Post by Kerrie_Annx »

Dobbin, 13.2hh Bay PARROTMOUTH

Seeking information about Dobbin.
Dobbin is a 13.2, or there a bouts, bright bay gelding, who will be around 7/8 now. Unknown breed, although NF, Welsh, Combo? Pics suggest anything!

I didnt own Dobbin, although I got the job of breaking him in after multiple people had tried and failed, labelling him dangerous and such from an early age.
I broke him in as a 4 year old and within a few months he settled and turned around into a well behaved allrounded pony.
He was a cute little pony but had a distinctive mouth due to being parrot mouth (jaw not aligned properly). Despite this it didnt effect his work in any way shape or form.
As I said, he was a good allrounder but needed a knowledgeable rider due to being young and inexperienced.

He was sold by his owner to someone who wanted to buy him as a surprise birthday present for his daughter, somewhere in Rochdale, Newhey area.
From what I knew he was going to be a first pony.
He was sold when he was 4 years old, from Shaw,Oldham and moved only a few miles away. The father buying him rode him bareback back home.

I predict that the new, current owner hasnt kept his name, although through simple bits of info they may recognise him!
Thanks

(photo hosted on new TE gallery)

(photo hosted on new TE gallery)
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: Dobbin, 13.2hh, bay gelding

Post by TracingEquines »

Hello, any news on Dobbin ?