Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Hero (Aero), 14.3hh, grey/appaloosa gelding

All adverts in this section have photos added.
Forum rules
28 January 2018
Please send photos for your adverts to admin@tracingequines.co.uk , don't forget to include your horse's name so the photos get added to the correct advert :)
Find_My_Aero

Hero (Aero), 14.3hh, grey/appaloosa gelding

Post by Find_My_Aero »

Searching for Aero.

Hello everyone. I'm desperately trying to trace my pony Aero.
He is a 14.3 grey gelding, with some Appalossa in him, so he has a brown flea-bitten appearance in winter, but is just grey in summer. He also has pink skin around his eyes, nose and bottom with dark grey 'bubbles' on his nose. He also has black markings on the bottoms of his legs and brown eyes.
He is incredibly cheeky! A real personality. He had a habit of knowing when the electric fence was turned off If he couldn't hear the clicking, and then pulling the fence posts out. He was also a terrible loader.
I sold him in May 2010 to some people who lived in Maryport, Cumbria, quite local since I lived in Cumbria myself too, but found out they sold him on quite quickly because they thought he was a Rigg since he was mounting their mare, but the vet did some tests which said his gelding had been completely successful. I originally bought him in 2002/3 I think from a large livery yard in Glasgow. I competed him locally in show jumping, show cross and dressage. He was very well schooled.
I miss him terribly.

(photo hosted on new TE gallery)

Dwilson1967

Re: Aero, 14.3hh, grey/appaloosa gelding

Post by Dwilson1967 »

Aero did come to us but he was sold on after 3 months due to various issues, but he was a fabulous horse. He went to a local dealer, Dally Birkett at Rowrah but he didn't have him long before he was sold to a lady called Susan Baxter, though I am not sure where she is from. I don't have any details about Susan Baxter as I only found that out by accident.

Good luck in tracing him, he was a lovely horse, just not for us
Good luck in your search, I hope you find him
Find_My_Aero

Post by Find_My_Aero »

Have been led to believe Aero could now be in READING (berkshire) and may or may not be connected to the name Susan Baxter (I don't know if she's in Reading or not)
anneliese

Post by anneliese »

I Googled her to see if there's anyone in Reading. Bradfield which is near Reading came up as an address. Perhaps someone who lives there might be able to help? There is a riding school there so maybe give them a call...
0118 974 4048

http://www.192.com/atoz/people/baxter/s ... 7/4883937/
Find_My_Aero

Post by Find_My_Aero »

Thank you so much for your advice. I'll try the number tomorrow. I'd googled too but didn't recognise any on the areas. Thanks again.
Find_My_Aero

Post by Find_My_Aero »

I feel like I've hit a dead end. The number in bradfield is disconnected.
I've rang a livery yard in bradfield and they gave me number for the riding school who had no idea who Aero was. They knew the name Susan Baxter and advised me to ring another riding school in Blewbury. Blewbury didn't know Susan or Aero. I've since found another S Baxter listed in the phone book but they proved to be a wrong number.
I feel like I'm getting close but keep hitting dead ends. Any help would be really appreciated.
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Post by TracingEquines »

Hhmm, have you tried ringing Dally up and asking him about Aero ?
Do you have any other photos of Aero ?
Find_My_Aero

Post by Find_My_Aero »

Yes I've rang Dally. He remembers having him and says he's almost positive he went to reading but he wouldn't give me the name of his contact which i got the impression he sends a lot of his horses to. He also wouldn't pass my details on to her to contact me.
I'll dig out some more pictures of Aero...
Thanks for your support.
Find_My_Aero

Post by Find_My_Aero »

Bump
Find_My_Aero

Post by Find_My_Aero »

Bump pretty please