Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Timba (Timber), 16.2hh, chestnut gelding

All adverts in this section have photos added.
Forum rules
28 January 2018
Please send photos for your adverts to admin@tracingequines.co.uk , don't forget to include your horse's name so the photos get added to the correct advert :)
Englishrose12

Timba (Timber), 16.2hh, chestnut gelding

Post by Englishrose12 »

hi im looking for some imformation on tb 16'2 chestnut gelding he is aged about 11 or 12 has 1 white sock on rear offside hind white blaze was known as timba if that was his real name not sure i bought him from the mossly area of greater mancheater from a man and woman not sure on the mans name but the woman was called terri i would love to know of his back ground of his past where he was born what life he has had and has done would post a pic of him but dont think i can or not sure on how to do it any body that might know of him or knows anyone that might have any knowledge it would be appricated

(photo hosted on new TE gallery)

(photo hosted on new TE gallery)
Englishrose12
Englishrose12

Re: looking for information

Post by Englishrose12 »

Also forgot to mention he has five white marks alonghis back which is most probably due to ill fitting saddlesany info on him would be great help thats good or bad and he is such a good kind soul a real gentle man x
Englishrose12
andrea white

Re: Timba, 16.2hh, chestnut gelding

Post by andrea white »

hi i used to ride a horse called timber 16 2 chestnut gelding some time ago he was an ex race horse and like to try and bite you if he could, i have got some pics of him i will post on my face book. please add me and you can see the pics when i rode him he was at glossop near the tip and a mr wiseman owned him they also had a black mare called satin who was with him in the same field owned by the same person.
Englishrose12

Re: Timba (Timber), 16.2hh, chestnut gelding

Post by Englishrose12 »

Still looking fir info on my boy the last one only new very ittle info on him that someone called Mr Wiseman owned him and that was glossop manchester was told by the woman i bought him off that he was ex racer and by last person but would still like to know if anyone else mught know of him a bit further back please get in touch if u do x
Englishrose12
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: Timba (Timber), 16.2hh, chestnut gelding

Post by TracingEquines »

Did you find the information you were looking for ?

Sorry it's late, happy birthday :)