Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

'The Artist' Stallion

Breeders looking to make contact with horses they have bred over the years.
Members looking for sires, dam, siblings, progeny etc.
Miss Fisher

'The Artist' Stallion

Post by Miss Fisher »

Hi Everyone!

I've been interested ever since we owned 'Lady' in her breeding.

I'll cut a long story short.

We bought 'Lady' from a dealer in Maidstone, Kent from a women who used many names. She was associated with 'South East Horse Producers' and is now currently in jail along with a vet and another dealer for dodgy sellings. Going back to 'Lady', when we went to see her the only issue was that she was green which was fine with us. She was a gorgeous horse who we fell in love with...BIG MISTAKE!...as soon as we got her home she fell apart to the point we couldn't get near her anymore and after a couple of years of trying decided we werent the right person to have her, so we signed her over to an Equine Behaviourist who got 'Lady' to the point where she could be leased out for showing before he sold her on and we now don't know where she is now. The agreement when signing her over was that he WAS NOT allowed to sell her on unless back to us to stop the poor horse being pushed pillar to post...that's another story in its self.

We had 'Lady' vetted when we bought her, and the only comments on the vetting (which was 5*) was that she was nervous to men (no longer a problem it seems). What we didn't know was that when we tried her and when we had her vetted she was doped. We couldn't be present at the vetting as we live in Somerset, but we got a vet that wasn't the dealers vet to do the vetting so stupidly trusted them all...anyway when we went to collect 'Lady' we handed over £2500 and in return got a receipt, 'Fake Irish Passport' and the mares breeding.

The Dam was just a random mare from a field, however the sire was a horse called 'The Artist'. Ive done some research on him and there are so many other owners out there asking the same as me...Who is the stallion? What does he look like? What was his discipline?

So I ask you for you help...

C x
Miss Fisher

Re: 'The Artist' Stallion

Post by Miss Fisher »

p.s If anyone can tell me how to post pictures I'll post some to show what she looks like :D
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Post by TracingEquines »

Name = THE ARTIST
Sire = Lord Kildare
Dam = RAGS TO RICHES ... or RAGS and RICHES

Michele helped me out and sent me this link = http://www.sporthorse-data.com/d?i=10507909

I found this link as well = http://www.allbreedpedigree.com/the+artist2

A post from what looks to be a deleted forum (stabletostable) has these details of the owner, it was posted in 2012 though so may be slightly out of date

Irish Sport Horse Studbook, Supplementary Approved. The Artist, (BHD) (BSPA) Piebald 1994 160 cm, girth 187, Bone 22.0 cms.
Paraic Kelly, Castleblaney, Ballinasloe, Co. Galway. Phone 090 9678369. Mobile 087 7423431.

He may no longer be with us.
Miss Fisher

Post by Miss Fisher »

TracingEquines...You're brilliant, thank you so much!!!

I'll check the links out :D