Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Cayberry Dartmoor Stud

Breeders looking to make contact with horses they have bred over the years.
Members looking for sires, dam, siblings, progeny etc.
cayberrydartmoors

Cayberry Dartmoor Stud

Post by cayberrydartmoors »

Hello, I have just joined - I love to keep in touch with ponies bred by me and ponies I have sold over the years, I specialize in breeding good childrens ponies that win if you want them to :)

My websites are http://www.cayberrydartmoors.co.uk & http://cayberrydartmoors.weebly.com

Feel free to give me a call if you think I can help ;)
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: Cayberry Dartmoor Stud

Post by TracingEquines »

pegsah3185 is looking for Scooby (Cayberry Thunder Cloud), 12.2hh, black gelding. Freezemark OBE8
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2811
cayberrydartmoors

Re: Cayberry Dartmoor Stud

Post by cayberrydartmoors »

as his breeder, I sold him to what I was assurred was a good home, they came and tried him - had him vetted - sent a transporter - its some years ago now! the only contact they made was to ask if he had ever had laminitas - which I told them he hadn't - never heard anymore from them. If I remember rightly - their surname was Hitchen.