Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Looking for Foals from Baileys Cream Blue Dun Shetland Mare

Breeders looking to make contact with horses they have bred over the years.
Members looking for sires, dam, siblings, progeny etc.
Tracey farmer

Looking for Foals from Baileys Cream Blue Dun Shetland Mare

Post by Tracey farmer »

Bailey's Cream was owned by Mr Ray Morris Nr Kidderminster from 2006/2010. She had two filly foals in 2007/2008 and I'm trying to find them. I now own this mare n have done since 2010 and had 2 wonderful foals from her a colt in 2011 and a filly in 2012. I still have both with no intention of selling.

I'm trying to find her old foals as there is a chance that she maybe a carrier for a virus. Without finding the others I won't be able to tell. If this is the case I won't breed from her again. I lost her 2009 filly foal in 2010 to this virus and this year her 2012 filly foal had the same thing. But thankfully survived. So I would like everyone to share this and pass on my details in order that I may get to the bottom of this. Whether she is a carrier or not. I'm on Facebook and can be contacted via here.

Thank u so much
Kind regards Trace
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: Looking for Foals from Baileys Cream Blue Dun Shetland Mare

Post by TracingEquines »

Do you know the names of the 2 filly foals you are trying to find ?
Tracey farmer

Re: Looking for Foals from Baileys Cream Blue Dun Shetland Mare

Post by Tracey farmer »

No, I don't know what they are called unfortunately, they were sold as weanlings and not sure if they were named when sold, I'm meeting with the old owner on Tuesday 29/10 but when I spoke to him today on the phone he said he couldn't remember who had them, but his wife may remember, I will post any more info when I see them on Tuesday thanks xx