Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Croniarth bred ponies of Welsh section A & C

Breeders looking to make contact with horses they have bred over the years.
Members looking for sires, dam, siblings, progeny etc.
Croniarth Stud

Croniarth bred ponies of Welsh section A & C

Post by Croniarth Stud »

I'm looking for any ponies that have the Croniarth Prefix, I know where a few of them are like Croniarth Sweet Sensation, Croniarth Debutante and last but not least I know where and how Croniarth Keltic Starlight is :D I bred these ponies and when my ex husband gave up the ponies he sold them on but wouldn't tell me where they had gone :(
Other ponies I would like to hear about are:-

Croniarth High Society (Sec A Stallion) - last known to be at the Friar's Stud, Anglesey
Croniarth Democrat (Sec C Gelding) - last known being shown under saddle, has anyone news of him?
Croniarth Heidi (Sec A Mare) - whereabouts unknown

Sadly due to medications I have to take I cannot remember all the ponies names who I am trying to trace so if you know the whereabouts of any Croniarth pony then please let me know where they are and if possible if they are OK and who owns them....thank you :)

Also would like to know where Aberaeron Idris is if he is still alive, he would now be approx 22yrs old, Sec C Stallion, Cream dun and sire of Croniarth Texas Gold (also know where he is as I see so many posts about him everywhere lol)...last known whereabouts was Gloucester area I think...definitely that part of the country.
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: Croniarth bred ponies of Welsh section A & C

Post by TracingEquines »

Done a quick search and these are ponies names that I can find so far.

Croniarth Heidi - can't find anything online

Croniarth Megan, born 1991

Croniarth Solitaire, born 1994 - died october 2011
http://www.ponniavl.no/h_dyret_res.aspx?ID_NR=15169
The horse is registered death 18/10/2011

Croniarth Catrina, born 1995
http://www.ponniavl.no/h_dyret_res.aspx?ID_NR=2559
Owner (not confirmed) - Sissel Bjørke, 4160 Finnøy, Norway

Croniarth Roxanne, born 1995
http://www.ponniavl.no/h_dyret_res.aspx?ID_NR=452
Owner (not confirmed) - Sabrina Søderberg, 4150 Rennesøy, Norway

Croniarth Megs Miracle, born 1996
In Sweden I think

Croniarth Democrat, born 1996

Croniarth High Society, born 1997

Croniarth Purdie, born 2000

Croniarth Harley D, born 2001

Croniarth Texas Storm, born 2002
Here maybe - http://stal-gerstloo.nl/paarden/hengste ... xas-storm/
Netherlands

Aberaeron Idris
I contacted Ridgehill Stud as he sired Ridgehill Ryan in 2008 but they just suggested getting in touch with WPCS

Croniarth Debutante - location known
Croniarth Keltic Starlight - location known
Croniarth Sweet Sensation - location known
Croniarth Texas Gold, born 2001 - with Tracy at Cwmmawr Stud
Croniarth Stud

Post by Croniarth Stud »

Thanks so much for all your help...I'd forgotten years of birth as it is so long ago that I bred them! :-/
At least now I have ages of them :-)
Croniarth Stud

Post by Croniarth Stud »

I'm delighted to say that I am now in touch with the owner of Croniarth Debutante, she is looking fantastic for her age (20yrs young) and has a terrific bond with her owner which makes me very happy :D

I also know where Croniarth Keltic Starlight is and have been in touch with his owner for quite a while now....he was easy to find after winning so many driving classes over the past few years including Royal Welsh, Lampeter where he not only won his class but then went on to be overall Driving Champion beating the Welsh cobs :D

I'm still hoping that other owners of Croniarth Ponies will get in touch, I just want to make sure they are OK as I've thought of them all for many years now and not knowing where & how they are is worrying me a lot :cry:
DeMo

Post by DeMo »

This is a long shot as the initial enquiry was in 2013 but I have news of Croniarth Democrat and would be only too happy to pass on news of this healthy happy well loved pony, I will need an up to date Email address of the enquirer and will then mail details and a photograph or two.
DeMo

Post by DeMo »

Croniarth Stud wrote: 02 Sep 2013, 7:07 pm I'm looking for any ponies that have the Croniarth Prefix, I know where a few of them are like Croniarth Sweet Sensation, Croniarth Debutante and last but not least I know where and how Croniarth Keltic Starlight is :D I bred these ponies and when my ex husband gave up the ponies he sold them on but wouldn't tell me where they had gone :(

Croniarth High Society (Sec A Stallion) - last known to be at the Friar's Stud, Anglesey
Croniarth Democrat (Sec C Gelding) - last known being shown under saddle, has anyone news of him?

Sadly due to medications I have to take I cannot remember all the ponies names who I am trying to trace so if you know the whereabouts of any Croniarth pony then please let me know where they are and if possible if they are OK and who owns them....thank you :)

Also would like to know where Aberaeron Idris is if he is still alive, he would now be approx 22yrs old, Sec C Stallion, Cream dun and sire of Croniarth Texas Gold (also know where he is as I see so many posts about him everywhere lol)...last known whereabouts was Gloucester area I think...definitely that part of the country.
Re: Croniarth Democrat, This happy healthy pony is living and still being ridden regularly in mid Norfolk, he is well loved, competed in the past and is now semi-retired, more details and photographs available.
Croniarth Stud

Post by Croniarth Stud »

DeMo wrote: 20 Oct 2017, 4:23 pm
Croniarth Stud wrote: 02 Sep 2013, 7:07 pm I'm looking for any ponies that have the Croniarth Prefix, I know where a few of them are like Croniarth Sweet Sensation, Croniarth Debutante and last but not least I know where and how Croniarth Keltic Starlight is :D I bred these ponies and when my ex husband gave up the ponies he sold them on but wouldn't tell me where they had gone :(

Re: Croniarth Democrat, This happy healthy pony is living and still being ridden regularly in mid Norfolk, he is well loved, competed in the past and is now semi-retired, more details and photographs available.

Hi DeMo, sorry it's taken me so long to reply but I am absolutely thrilled to hear "Derek" is alive and well at the time of you posting in Oct 2017 :D I would love to hear more and see photo's, you can write to me here ..... mystymaid2002@hotmail.com