Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

horses with the Croftfarm prefix, Midnight superstar, Mini driver, copperhall domino

Breeders looking to make contact with horses they have bred over the years.
Members looking for sires, dam, siblings, progeny etc.
poppypony

horses with the Croftfarm prefix, Midnight superstar, Mini driver, copperhall domino

Post by poppypony »

HI all.

I have just purchased a mare and found out she was used as a broodmare between 2005 and 2009 and would love to find her progency to see how they are and getting on and would love to keep in contact

The list as follows

CROFTFARM EBONY
2005 out of
PUZZLES PROPER JOB VII sire
SINGING MAYFAIR dam

CROFTFARM POLLY
2006 out of
PUZZLES PROPER JOB sire
SINGING MAYFAIR dam

MIDNIGHT SUPERSTAR
2007 out
TULLIBARDS ROMEO sire
SINGING MAYFAIR dam

MINI DRIVER
2008 out
MONFIN JOLLY ROGER VII sire
SINGING MAYFAIR dam

Found - CROFTFARM DICE
2009 out of
CROFTFARM BASIL sire
SINGING MAYFAIR dam

Also

COPPERHALL DOMINO
TULLIBARDS ROMEO sire
CROFTFARM EBONY dam

SINGING MAYFAIR grand dam

Please help me find my horses progency, any info greatly recieved would love to get intouch and see how there doing, i didnt breed them but there mum, grandmum is know enjoying life with me and would be so happy to be in contact with anyone or even better all of the above

Thanks for any help
poppypony

Re: horses with the Croftfarm prefix, Midnight superstar, Minin driver, copperhall domino

Post by poppypony »

Sorry title should say MINI DRIVER

cheers :D
clairew79

Re: horses with the Croftfarm prefix, Midnight superstar, Mini driver, copperhall domino

Post by clairew79 »

hi there i own croft farm dice, i got him of jane nicolson as a 8 month old foal. he,s 3 now and doing great, ive just backed him and having weekly lessons on him. hes a little star. Hes got a loving temp and is a relly quick learner having a go at everything i ask of him. i showed him in hand as a 2 year old and he did really well. hoping to do some ridden showing next year. i also knew poppy and she is a cracking little mare. Jane bought of a lady as a brood mare with the foal caledl star on her, and jane went on to breed minnie and dice out of her. she had a fab temp, then janes step daughter fetched poppy back in to work that she did all in her stride and took her up to skyehouse area and jumped her and won 2nd. I have lots of pictures of dice so could send you some if you send me your email adress or add me on facebook claire watkinson. im in doncaster so if your not too far away your welcome to come and meet him :D

thanks claire x
poppypony

Re: horses with the Croftfarm prefix, Midnight superstar, Mini driver, copperhall domino

Post by poppypony »

Thank you so so much i just got your email. My girl is amazing !! i love her so much, i will e mail you back
Be lovely to keep intouch , she got a great home with me and taking her ridden life in her stride
Thank you ever so much !!!!
lewtomchris

Post by lewtomchris »

hi I have just seen your request wanting to find croftfarm ebony, my dad owns her she is 8yrs old and she has bred 2 foals, the first one is copperhall millie she is 4 yrs old and just been broke in and doing really well, the second one is copperhall domino and he is a yearling they were both sired by tulibard Romeo,i hope this info is of use to you
Lucy04

Post by Lucy04 »

Hi there,

A little late but I have just seen this post! I will have owned Mini Driver for two years in November. She is a little superstar and a jumping machine. She is such a character and I love her to bits.

We mostly show jump, hoping to reach newcomers/foxhunter. Also team chase and hunter trials. She is a little machine and very excited to see what the future holds for us!

I hope this info is of use.

Lucy