Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Missing - Bucks, 15.3hh, black/dark bay gelding - Cheshire

The Horsewatch Code = MARK IT, STAMP IT, CHIP IT, CODE IT - OR LOSE IT !
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Missing - Bucks, 15.3hh, black/dark bay gelding - Cheshire

Post by TracingEquines »

Stacey Henderson - https://www.facebook.com/stacey.lou92

Missing...
bucks he is a 15.3 black (very dark bay) idxtb he is 5 years old was put out on loan 3 months ago to a zoe taylor with view to buy but was sold on to a Barry Clarke both in the cheshire area and both claim they sre unaware of where he is im trying to find a recent picture will update one asap thanks

He was born 2008 so he is 6 this year and the only white mark on him is a patch on his withers.

(photo hosted on new TE gallery)

(photo hosted on new TE gallery)
Cat123

Re: Missing - Bucks, 15.3hh, black/dark bay gelding - Cheshire

Post by Cat123 »

I would just like people to no that bucks was handed over for re homing and emails confirming this were shown to police, so bucks was re home to a suitable home , I not sure what planet Stacey is on at moment
Zoe Taylor

Post by Zoe Taylor »

This is Zoë Taylor, I had been looking for new horse for a few weeks I found a nice irish draft x advertised on horsemart 16.2 black rising 5 had been broken and hacked.the horse bucks seemed to be just what I had been looking for, I got in touch with the owner of the horse Susan Stacy's mum, the horse was in there garden, Susan was pregnant and didn't have time for the horse , she had the horse since September but because of the pregnancy the horse had done nothing, so we chatted about bucks for a few day and sorted out a trail as he was in the garden there was no where to see him being ridden ect I went to get bucks on the 17th feb he was defo not 16.2 as advertised and more tb than irish, but seem nice so brought him home he settled in nicely for the first couples of weeks seemed a really nice boy, got all his vaccinations done, wormed him insured him everything was looking good, but after that he started to bring out his true colours and in the end for one reason or another he was not suitable for me, so I got back in touch with Susan and explained the situation and told her everything that had gone on and I asked her to come and get him we had a contract saying if he was not right that Susan would have to come get him at her cost she said that's fine and she would sort it , later on Stacy rings so I explained it all to her and she text that if I sorted the transport she would sort payment out. So I go home start looking for someone to take the horse back then gets a text off Susan the owner she wants the number of an abattoir !!!!!!!!! In the end of this long nightmare Susan gave me permission to find bucks a experienced home and to re home him. then when I had found someone who would take him I told Susan and her reply was great I will refund you your deposit back in a couple of days, so bucks went of to his new home on the 15 th march, which was sad and upsetting for me but at least it was the best thing for him. 2 weeks later after not hearing a peep i have an angry man screaming at me down the phone that I had stolen buck!!!!! I rang Susan she's saying the same, Iam wondering what an earths going on ! Then last week I have the police on the phone and came to my home, I gave them all my text and emails that state I have permission to rehome bucks and they agree that I never stolen bucks he is not a stolen horse !!! Thank for listening
Cat123

Post by Cat123 »

Excellent statement of the truth about bucks