Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

(ned mol) Rosie, 14.2hh, chestnut mare. Freezemark - G38D

The Horsewatch Code = MARK IT, STAMP IT, CHIP IT, CODE IT - OR LOSE IT !
TracingEquines
Site Admin

(ned mol) Rosie, 14.2hh, chestnut mare. Freezemark - G38D

Post by TracingEquines »

Equine Details - ROSIE

Date of Birth 01-Jan-1997
Gender Female
Colour Chestnut (Chesnut)
Height
Breed Pony
Submitted by Weatherbys ID Passports
(ID Passports do not include Pedigree)
Birth Country Not supplied by PIO

User Added Equine Details - ROSIE

This information has been supplied by the owner of this equine and has not been verified by NED or the passport Issuer

The owner has flagged this equine as Missing On Loan

We had decided to put Rosie up for loan as she was being picked on by the other horses that where in her field and we had no where else to put. My mum got in touch with the man who we brought her off when she was a foal. He got in touch with a lady who was going to help him find a loan home for Rosie. They came down to pick her up from the moment I saw her I didnt trust her. I was fool not to say anything to my mum I thought it was because she was taking my horse away. A couple of months later the man got back in touch with us to say that Rosie had been broken in and was at a riding school in Wirral and that the riding school had renamed her Tanya. We would go down when we could to visit her. Then last year when I visited her she was different kept her ears back and I had heard from one of the perants at the riding school that Rosie had gone for a couple of the childern that helped out at the riding school. I spoke to my dad about getting her back so the following day I phoned the riding school and said that I would be back down at the end of the next month to pick her up and bring her home they then told me that they had brought her of the lady who had broken her in. I was in shock and I told them that she wasnt for sale and she was only going there for loan. I then got in touch with the man who we borught her off when she was a foal to tell him what had gone on and to get the lady's phone number which he did not have. I havent been able to track the lady down and speak to her and ask her why she would sell my horse when she knew Rosie WASN'T for sale.

(photo hosted on new TE gallery)

Identification information

Current Height 147cm = 14.2hh
Current Colour Chestnut

Detailed Description

Rosie has a white blaze on her face and bits of white on her feet. She is also freezed marked with G38D

Contact Details

Email Address Klievo@hotmail.co.uk

location known
Last edited by TracingEquines on 08 Mar 2012, 10:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.