Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Charlie, 15.1hh/15.2hh, bay gelding

The Horsewatch Code = MARK IT, STAMP IT, CHIP IT, CODE IT - OR LOSE IT !
Fallyn

Charlie, 15.1hh/15.2hh, bay gelding

Post by Fallyn »

Hi, Trying to find my horse Charlie.. He was a bright bay with one hind white sock and one hind white stocking and has a white blaze.
He was on loan in boldon however from what i gathered he suffered a big kick in the field and could no longer be ridden. The lady instead of returning him to myself she gave him away to somewhere in portsmouth and she wasnt suppose to do this. He was a Hackney x Welsh sec D and he also about 15.1 hh / 15.2 hh. He also had a long mane ( down to his shoulder as you maybe able to see on the last pic )

I had him from a 4 year old and he would be approx 11 now. I just want to know hes ok because i miss him alot. I rescued him from somewhere in durham and well hes my big baby. He was on loan due to the fact i was pregnant with my son and the lady he was on loan to was learning to ride and Charlie was calm enough for her to ride.

He was a member of my family and well like ive already said i miss him alot and want to know hes ok.
He had no passport ( or didnt when he was on loan back in 2004 ) and he wasnt mircochipped or Freezemarked.

Any news is much welcomed.

Thanks in advanced

(photo hosted on new TE gallery)

Fallyn

Re: Looking for Charlie

Post by Fallyn »

Still looking for my baby :( someone must know where he is.. news good or bad is appreated.
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Post by TracingEquines »

Topic moved to correct board :)

Have you reported this to the police ?

He was on loan to the lady in 2004 .. when did he suffer the kick ? what year was he given away ?

Has the lady told you who she gave him to ?
Last edited by TracingEquines on 24 Jun 2012, 1:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fallyn

Post by Fallyn »

Yep i did but Northumbria Police didnt charge her or anything. He suffered the kick about July/August 2004 time could have been a bit later than that come to think of it.. he stayed at the equine hospital in hexham for about 2 months ish. The Loanee didnt even tell me he got a kick and was in the equine hospital it was a friend of mine who told me.

He was given away approx.. 2005/2006 time to someone down portsmouth area. I've asked her a few times but won't tell me anything since i had the police involved. I've also had 4 or 5 other people try and again she refuses to tell them also.

He wasnt passported at the time.. and he was 5 years old. chances are hes passported now. I mainly just want to know hes ok mainly. He was a ride and drive too but i didnt do much driving with him or anything.
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Post by TracingEquines »

Did the police give you a reference number of any sort ?
If yes, (and providing you still have this number wrote down somewhere), then he can be added to the Stolen Horse Register which means his photo and description will be flagged up and sent round the UK Horsewatch network

I think you need to speak to Katie and Ali at www.missinghorsesonloan.co.uk (aka MHOL)

They will need to know names, addresses, contact details of everyone involved. Who said what to who, when etc. Don't leave anything out, no matter how trivial it may be.
You never know, they (MHOL) may already know of this woman who stole your horse and her contacts and be able to help you trace him.
Fallyn

Post by Fallyn »

ooo ill try that.. I've moved house since then about 120 miles away now too so i wont be able to find the reference number. but ill have a hunt around for it. I cant remember the girls surname just her first name and the only reason he went out on loan for was cause i was pregnant with my son.. and i remember my last words to her when she signed that contract was " if at any point u cant afford to keep him or anything like that always let me know and ill have him back " however she never ever messaged me back after that :( ( and she cant say she doesnt have my number ive had the same mobile number for the last 11 years lol )

but thanks ill do that now :D
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: Charlie, 15.1hh/15.2hh, bay gelding

Post by TracingEquines »

Fallyn is still looking for Charlie
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Post by TracingEquines »

Me - any news on Charlie ?

Fallyn - Nope nothing at all :( he can't have just vanished into thin air. Someone must know something about him

Shared on facebook and twitter
Fingers crossed for some news
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Post by TracingEquines »

Birthday bump for Fallyn