Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Have You Seen Connie? 15.3hh Dark Bay TB

The Horsewatch Code = MARK IT, STAMP IT, CHIP IT, CODE IT - OR LOSE IT !
enjay333

Have You Seen Connie? 15.3hh Dark Bay TB

Post by enjay333 »

My horse was given away without my permission around Feburary 2009, I'm desperate to find out where she is so I know she is okay. Can ayone help?

Connie is a 19year old, 15.3hh, dark bay Thoroughbred mare. She has a heart shaped star, white running down the back of her front right leg and a sploge on the front of her cannon bone, also she has a white spot on both sides of her withers.

My dad arranged with the ower of Redesdale Riding Centre, Northumberland, for her to be taken from the riding centre. She was picked up by a woman called Sam Watson (who was based near Bolam) for her friend Mike Watson (from Matfen). From there the trail goes dead.

Connie has a Pet-ID passport and has been microchipped.

If anyone has any information please contact me on 07540232803

I'm desperate to find out where/what has happened to her and if she is safe and happy, please help.
Last edited by enjay333 on 24 Jan 2012, 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: Have You Seen Connie?

Post by TracingEquines »

Given away without permission by who ?

Your dad arranged with the owner of Redesdale Riding Centre for her to be taken away from there ... where was Connie meant to be going ?

What's is Connie's microchip number ?

Photos ?
enjay333

Post by enjay333 »

my dad had given her away, Connie was not ment to be going anywhere, she was on part livery at Redesdale whilst I was at college.

I don't have her microchip number, am waiting on a copy of her passport to be sent to me. I do have her passport number if that is any help?

How do you post photos?
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Post by TracingEquines »

Equine Details - CONNIE
Date of Birth
Gender Female
Colour Dark Bay
Height 160cm = 15.3hh
Breed THOROUGHBRED
Submitted by Pet-ID Equine
(ID Passports do not include Pedigree)
Birth Country Not supplied by PIO

Last edited by TracingEquines on 24 Apr 2012, 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: Have You Seen Connie? 15.3hh Dark Bay TB

Post by TracingEquines »

Have you reported this to the police ?

Have you asked your dad where Connie went ?
Why did he sell her or give her away ?

Have you asked Redesdale for contact details of Sam and Mike ?
enjay333

Post by enjay333 »

I havent reported this to the police, i was 16 when it happened, and was told I would need my parents to represent me in any proceedings.

I have spoken to my dad and he won't give me any information.
We used to fight a lot over everything, we'd had a major fallout, and I was staying at college at the time. When I had returned home my dad told me Connie was gone, so I moved out the same day.

I have Mike's contact details, but he will also not give me any information on Connie.
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Post by TracingEquines »

Ahh, sorry to hear that

Have you tried googling Mike's contact details to see if they throw up any sales adverts ?

Edit to add - or searched his details on facebook to see if you can find his profile or any photos ?
enjay333

Post by enjay333 »

I have been in contact with Mike Watson, he has atmitted to having Connie.

She was stabled at Short Flat Farm, just outside of Belsay (Northumberland) for a week around March 2009. A woman called Sam Watson (no relation to Mike) looked after Connie there.
Connie then went out on trial to a girl called Em Keegan, who didn't keep her but said that she believed that she then went on trial/sale to another family in Corbridge, Northumberland.

Mike does not have a facebook account. I will be in contact with him again in the near future, and am hoping to try and get somemore information out of him then.
FrankJScott

New Product Guide

Post by FrankJScott »

Please try Google before asking about Top Rated Product Tips 4_595dd
FrankJScott

Great Product Guide

Post by FrankJScott »

Please try Google before asking about New Product Tips 653ede3