Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Stolen - Annie (Coy Joy), 15.2hh, bay mare. Microchip 985101045001833

The Horsewatch Code = MARK IT, STAMP IT, CHIP IT, CODE IT - OR LOSE IT !
gemini1991

Stolen - Annie (Coy Joy), 15.2hh, bay mare. Microchip 985101045001833

Post by gemini1991 »

Annie (Coy Joy) is a 15.2 bay TB mare
Born 28/2/04 in Ireland
Sire Tagula
Dam Be Prepared
White sock on her back left foot
Tiny white circular star which is just off to the right.
Weatherbys registered and DNA tested
Annie had an operation on her withers due to an infection, which has left her with a distinctive uneven wither.

Annie went missing on November 2009 and I had her stabled at Stannington livery yard in Morpeth (Northumberland). When I went up to the stables and Annie and my other horse Miss Dish were gone. Yard manager denied seeing anything or anyone suspicious, and police refused to help with it being a stolen horse.
I have been hunting these last 6 years and am deeply wounded that everything I have tried has not worked.

If you know where she is or have any information PLEASE contact me. There has been many time wasters who don't actually know anything which has caused even more heartache.
She is a deeply missed horse and this has left a hole in our hearts. Annie means more to me then anything in this world. I found out where miss dish was, but on arrival I was informed she had been put to sleep, so has made me worry more about what has happened to Annie.

Please please please if you know anything get in touch it will be heart felt apreciated.
I also have full details of Annie including microchip number.
gemini1991

Re: Annie my stolen horse microchip 985101045001833

Post by gemini1991 »

I also have full details of Annie including microchip number 985101045001833

(photo hosted on new TE gallery)

TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: Annie my stolen horse

Post by TracingEquines »

You need to go back to the police and report Annie as stolen. Don't let them fob you off and insist that you are given a crime reference or incident number.
Try and speak to someone who deals with Horse watch / Country watch / Rural watch department if possible. Things might have changed since you last talked to them and they might be more willing to help.

Have you spoke to Weatherbys ? Her passport needs blocked to stop any owner registration changes being made.
They might have news on where she is.

Same with microchip registration. This one especially.
Chip found on Anibase
We can confirm that details of this chip are held on the Anibase database.
https://www.anibase.com/

Microchip associated with Passport =
This microchip MIGHT be registered at Weatherby's. Please contact them for more information at 01933 440077.

Photos now sorted out and added to the Gallery :)
Shared on facebook and sent to Farm Watcher UK to share as well as they are based in the north east as well
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: Stolen - Annie (Coy Joy), 15.2hh, bay mare. Microchip 985101045001833

Post by TracingEquines »

Birthday bump for gemini1991

Is there any news or updates on Annie yet ?