Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Sneezy, 14.2hh approx, bay pony

The Horsewatch Code = MARK IT, STAMP IT, CHIP IT, CODE IT - OR LOSE IT !
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Sneezy, 14.2hh approx, bay pony

Post by TracingEquines »

Sneezy

Stolen from fields in Great Gonerby Nr Grantham Lincolnshire in Sept 04
Breed: Poss Welsh X
Sex: Male
Height: approx 14'2" but never measured
Colour1: Bay
Colour2: white

Markings: All body bay colour however white socks on rear, left shorter that right and right does not go all the way around at top rear also has white blaze up right side of nose to forehead with kink to right

Crimeref: incident 190 25/10/94

Contact details: This horse has been stolen by the loanee and sold on please contact me PC 418 Martin Green at Grantham Police station in attempt to reunite owner tel 01476 402222 or 01400 281852