Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Chaully, 15hh approx, skewbald colt/gelding

The Horsewatch Code = MARK IT, STAMP IT, CHIP IT, CODE IT - OR LOSE IT !
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Chaully, 15hh approx, skewbald colt/gelding

Post by TracingEquines »

Mandy Gardner - https://www.facebook.com/mandy.gardner.90

PLEASE SHARE, 6 years ago today (24 august) my mare and foal was stolen, I had only bought them the night before. A lady from Ashford, Kent was found guilty of theft but during the court case she "rehomed" the foal. I know Daisy May was put to sleep as she broke her leg in the field but out there is still the foal. He will be 6 and a half now. Kent police still have his passport which had the name Bob (Parker) in it and the microchip was in the thief's name! Please keep and eye out for him, his markings are very distinctive, pm me if you have any details many thanks.

Background Details

Daisy May and her foal Chaully who I bought as I felt so sorry for condition she was in. They were stolen the day after I bought them. A lady was found guilty of theft but she had already sold/loaned or gave Chaully away. Kent police still have his passport. He could now be called Bob, Parker or Chico and may be in the Kent or Essex area.

I bought her very late on a Thursday night (August 2008) and went to pick her up Friday and she had been stolen, never did find her or her foal. We believe from a reliable person that she was put to sleep as she broke her leg but my foal is out there somewhere and getting older.

Chaully has 2 white marks under his throat. He has very distinct markings like an alien on his off side and 2 white marks on his neck. His dad was a 14.3hh coloured and mom was a 15.2hh TBx so at 3 years old he would be about 14.3hh - 15.2hh.

(photo hosted on new TE gallery)

TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: missing - 16hh approx, skewbald horse

Post by TracingEquines »

Details taken from Essex HW

Chaully (Chico?)
This horse was stolen and a woman found guilty of theft, but she has since sold him. Kent police have the passport. He may now be in Essex and have the name "Chico"
The woman who sold him lives in Ashford, Kent and claims she rescued him! He will now be 2yrs and 3mths old
Stolen 27th august 08
from Ashford, Kent, field
Breed: cobxtb
Sex: colt
Height:13hh
Colour: skewbold
Please contact PC Cook, Ashford Police, Kent