Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

(ned mol) Murphy (Hortons Goresbridge), 14.3hh, grey gelding. Freezemark D73M

The Horsewatch Code = MARK IT, STAMP IT, CHIP IT, CODE IT - OR LOSE IT !
TracingEquines
Site Admin

(ned mol) Murphy (Hortons Goresbridge), 14.3hh, grey gelding. Freezemark D73M

Post by TracingEquines »

Equine Details - HORTONS GORESBRIDGE

Date of Birth 12-May-1996
Gender Gelding
Colour Grey
Height 150cm
Breed CONNEMARA X TB
Submitted by Farmkey
(ID Passports do not include Pedigree)
Birth Country Not supplied by PIO

User Added Equine Details - HORTONS GORESBRIDGE

This information has been supplied by the owner of this equine and has not been verified by NED or the passport Issuer

The owner has flagged this equine as Missing On Loan

pony was removed by ex husband from my field while i was in London attending a hospital appointment with my 11yr old daughter.Ex claims he didnt want our daughter riding him but what he really didnt want was me riding him...so he took him.Pony is Passported in my name as well as freeze marked...i still have all the paperwork.so some one has my pony knowing he has no papers.any info on his where abouts would be gratfully recieved my daughter misses him very much..he has been in the family for 12.5 yrs..was ridden by two elder daughters who have given up riding so my 11yr old took over the reins.. hunted most weekends on him he is well known in the Ashford Valley hunt....

(photo hosted on new TE gallery)

Identification information

Current Height 150cm
Current Colour Grey

Detailed Description

a star on forehead. pinky white marking on front of his nose.freeze marked on off-shoulder.has a small in width but lon in length scar that runs under his tummy,as accident out hunting..

Contact Details

Email Address jesjeffery AT aol.com
Last edited by TracingEquines on 25 May 2012, 5:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: Hortons Goresbridge

Post by TracingEquines »

Waiting for confirmation of freezemark - D73M on his offore shoulder he is belived to be in the Folkestone area
Last edited by TracingEquines on 25 May 2012, 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
archie86

missing?stolen

Post by archie86 »

hi,im trying to locate my 14.2 grey gelding his name is Murphy and he is Freezemarked on his offside shoulder..Tha number is D73M.He was removed from his field by my Ex husband,while i was in london attending a hospital appointment with our then 11 yr old daughter.This pony is registed with Farmkey as they Freeze marked him and all the paperwork is in my name solely.This pony has been in the family for 13 yrs..on finding him gone an having confronted the Ex i did the next best thing and called the Police,who came.but because its a matter of devorce they wont get involved,even though passport,vaccinations and insurance is all in my name..Even Defra and Farmkey wont get involved.Defra told me that the passport should have gone with pony,how stupid are they,the pony was taken without my consent,an Farmkey said they would keep an eye on wether someone tried to get another mark done on him..What a waste of time Passports are.This woman who has him is something to do with my Ex as he is Farrier,so can only assume that pony is being hidden at one of his customers.My daughter is distraught an can only hope that someone might see him in a yard,the police have told me that im within my rights to go an get pony if i find out where he is...any info will be treated in the strictest of confidence....there is a pic of him on this website.many thanks Sally Jeffery
7 august 2016

jesjeffery@aol.com
host mailin-01.mx.aol.com [64.12.91.195]
SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT TO:<jesjeffery@aol.com>:
550 5.1.1 <jesjeffery@aol.com>: Recipient address rejected:
aol.com
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: (ned mol) Murphy (Hortons Goresbridge), 14.3hh, grey gelding. Freezemark D73M

Post by TracingEquines »

This horse is still missing

Murphy went missing in November 2011