Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Archie, 16.1hh, bay gelding

All adverts in this section do not have photos added.
Forum rules
28 January 2018
Please send photos for your adverts to admin@tracingequines.co.uk , don't forget to include your horse's name so the photos get added to the correct advert :)
lorraine

Archie, 16.1hh, bay gelding

Post by lorraine »

hi im looking for my horse who was sold from his field without my permission to a dealer on 31st october 2008. his name is archie hes a 16.1hh tb x wb (but more tb) around 15/16 years old now. he has a big white blaze that goes of to the right side of his muzzle with a small snip and pink bit near his right nostril. in his left eye you can see more of the white some people i came across used to call him piggy eyed butit was only his left eye his right one was normal. he has small white scars on the front of both front legs above his fetlocks. he has a whorl on the left side of his neck near o pharoes thumb inprint. he loves hacking and dressage knows his stuff in the school he can be ridden by anyone even children. real star of a horse slow and steady for a novice then has all the gears and buttons for experienced riders. hes perfect with traffic but will spook occasionally at leaves birds just general nature type things. he is microchipped but his passport went with him (he was sold by an ex who was a conman). he was also sold with his full wardrobe dressage saddle 2 bridles rugs brushes every thing. very quiet to handle and in the field tends to attach himself to one field buddy. sort that gets bullied in the field but also massive flirt with mares and gets a bit possesive over mares if turned out with them. needs sedating for clipping hes petrified of clippers but farrier/vets hes an angel for. he was sold from the dealer to a 13 year old girl who just couldnt sit to his bouncy trot who lived northampton area (i think) so im told she sold him to a 'friend' who im told was in the army dont know if hes in the TA or full time army.

26-march-2013 .. Still looking for Archie
Last edited by TracingEquines on 26 Mar 2013, 3:44 pm, edited 8 times in total.
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: please help me find archie

Post by TracingEquines »

Colour ?
Microchip number ?
Passport Issuing organisation ?
Name of 13 year old girl who bought him ?
Name of dealer who bought him ?
Location of dealer ?
Photos ?
lorraine

Post by lorraine »

sorry i put every thing but his colour. he is bay he also has a eggs sied black splodge on his sift side of his tummy also has lumpy tendons due to tendon injury when he was evented before i got him. he dosent have a show name he is regisetered with wetherbys. im afraid i dont know location of dealer or his name as i didnt sell archie to him he was sold without my consent. i also dont know the girls name who brought him. it was my step mother who found out about the girl and im not able to contact her any more as my father and her split. i shall see if i can put a pic or 2 up im not great with computers though so may have to get my brother to do it
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Post by TracingEquines »

Registered with Weatherbys ... have you contacted them ?
lorraine

Re: please help me find archie, 16.1hh, bay gelding

Post by lorraine »

yes but they wernt much help as i couldnt remember his passport number
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: please help me find archie, 16.1hh, bay gelding

Post by TracingEquines »

Archie + bay + male + Weatherbys =

Archie (IRE), born 1992
Archie Tec (IRE), born 1993
Archie's Boy (IRE), born 1992
Archie-T (GB), born 1993

Do anyone of these sound familier as details on his passport ?
lorraine

Re: Archie, 16.1hh, bay gelding

Post by lorraine »

the first one but that would make him 19 now which is too old
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Post by TracingEquines »

He may have had a Weatherbys ID passport which would explain why they couldn't help without a passport number as approx 30 results came up, several born 1995, several born 1996.

Hopefully someone will recognise him.
lorraine

Post by lorraine »

ok thanks i wil my fingers crossed then