Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Spider, 15.3hh, piebald Cob gelding

All adverts in this section do not have photos added.
Forum rules
28 January 2018
Please send photos for your adverts to admin@tracingequines.co.uk , don't forget to include your horse's name so the photos get added to the correct advert :)
Suzyj1963

Spider, 15.3hh, piebald Cob gelding

Post by Suzyj1963 »

Spider piebald cob

10 years ago I had to give up my 7 year old 15.3 piebald cob in the West Midlands area. He was passported with the name Spider. He had tear marks down his cheeks from sensitive eyes. His face was all black with a small white star. He was welsh/Irish cob. I would love to know what happened to him. It broke my heart to let him go. Please help. Thank you
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: Spider, 15.3hh, piebald Cob gelding

Post by TracingEquines »

Hi Suzyj1963 :) welcome to TE

Can you remember which passport company his passport was with ? It could be an idea to contact them

Do you have any photos that you could email to me for his advert ? Details are above.
stass28

Re: Spider, 15.3hh, piebald Cob gelding

Post by stass28 »

are you still looking? Pretty sure I know this horse?x