Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

The SHR software has been updated

The Horsewatch Code = MARK IT, STAMP IT, CHIP IT, CODE IT - OR LOSE IT !
TracingEquines
Site Admin

The SHR software has been updated

Post by TracingEquines »

On the 8 March 2016, the Stolen Horse Register (SHR) website was found to be re-directing to facebook.
After speaking with Laura at Farmkey (they administer the SHR), the website had been taken offline so that the software could be updated.
The good news is that the SHR came back online on 29 March 2016

It looks like some records have been deleted, some have been merged and some new ones have appeared on the SHR.
As of 11 Nov 2015, there was .. 1981 to 2015 = 497 stolen, 265 recovered, 1 abandoned = 765
As of today, there are 552 records on the current SHR, which is a drop of 213.

There has been none added for 2016 so I'm going to rename this section and use it for horses that have been removed, before moving them into the Horsewatch section.

Edit to add, 10.17am
Quite a few photos have been removed, all photos currently on the T.E. topics about the horses will stay as they are. I'm not going to mess about removing photos.

Edit to add, 13-19pm
I've finished checking the - Stolen Horses from 1981 to 2000 as reported and listed on the Stolen Horse Register - section
Before there was 93 horses listed = 80 stolen, 13 recovered (details last checked 13-may-2015)
Now there are 78 horses listed = 64 stolen, 4 missing, 10 recovered
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: The SHR software has been updated

Post by TracingEquines »

3 april 2016

Photos start appearing on records, on the SHR, from July 2005 to present day.

Edit to add, 20-40pm
I've finished checking the - Stolen Horses from 2001 to 2010 as reported and listed on the Stolen Horse Register - section
Before there was 562 horses listed = 365 stolen, 196 recovered, 1 abandoned (details last checked 31-mar-2015)
Now there are 377 horses listed = 201 stolen, 37 missing, 1 abandoned, 138 recovered

Edit to add, 23-23pm
I've finished checking the - Stolen Horses from 2011 to 2015 as reported and listed on the Stolen Horse Register - section
Before there was 110 horses listed = 51 stolen, 59 recovered (details last checked 2-jun-2015)
Now there are 97 horses listed = 43 stolen, 1 stolen/missing, 1 missing, 52 recovered
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: The SHR software has been updated

Post by TracingEquines »

Previous to the update of the SHR
1981 to 2015 = 497 stolen, 265 recovered, 1 abandoned = 765 horses listed

Now the figures are as stands
1981 to 2015 = 308 stolen, 1 stolen/missing, 42 missing, 1 abandoned, 200 recovered = 552 horses listed