Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Scooter, 14hh, coloured gelding

All adverts in this section do not have photos added.
Forum rules
28 January 2018
Please send photos for your adverts to admin@tracingequines.co.uk , don't forget to include your horse's name so the photos get added to the correct advert :)
sammyhenrys7

Scooter, 14hh, coloured gelding

Post by sammyhenrys7 »

1Trace 14hh coloured gelding

Im trying to trace the past of my pony Scooter. He is a 14hh colored gelding, show pony, show hunter type. He is passported with the gypsy cob society which i know has been deceased. On his passport it said he was bred at Chywoon stud, who are virtually impossible to get hold of! He is now 10 years old as is a lovely lad.

Link to photo - https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =3&theater
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: Scooter, 14hh, coloured gelding

Post by TracingEquines »

The photo won't show because the privacy settings are too high, needs to be set to public only
Or you can email the photo to me and I'll post it for you
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Post by TracingEquines »

Message received from Chywoon Stud -
Scooter wasn't bred here. He belonged to a gypsy who was camped here for a while. He was used for road racing by the gypsies.
He was passported by the Gypsy Cob Society but he wasn't bred here
sammyhenrys7

Post by sammyhenrys7 »

Thank you so much for the information. Do you know by any change have any pictures of him?
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Post by TracingEquines »

I have no photos as I contacted Chywoon Stud on your behalf. I doubt they have any photos.
sammyhenrys7

Post by sammyhenrys7 »

Hi

I know this may be a long shot but anything is worth trying. Scooter has had varying issues and we have discovered he has quite long standing permanent damage to his back which has now deemed him unrideable for the forseeable. If anyone knows anything about the person who used to own him it would be of massive help to scooters recovery. He has scar tissue over 5 years old which extends the time I have owned him. A name number anything about an older owner to see of they know anything would be really really appreciated. Thanks in advance