Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Sonic, 16hh, bay gelding. Microchip 985101020003976

All adverts in this section do not have photos added.
Forum rules
28 January 2018
Please send photos for your adverts to admin@tracingequines.co.uk , don't forget to include your horse's name so the photos get added to the correct advert :)
caroltaylor

Sonic, 16hh, bay gelding. Microchip 985101020003976

Post by caroltaylor »

Sonic
Height: 16hh
Colour: Light Bay
Sex: Gelding

Description:
I'm trying to trace my old horse Sonic. He is a beautiful 16hh light bay Irish Thoroughbred gelding. 6yrs old with three white socks and a small star. He is an extremely handsome chap. He is very well mannered and easy to look after. Good to shoe, box, vet, dentist etc. Unfortunately I had to sell him in December 05 due to my illness. I would love to know where he is and what his up to. His Dam was Chelsea Classic and his Sire was Fleetwood I do have his passport number (GB 2*****76), so would be able to confirm number if needed to check that the horse I'm searching for is the one you have. Desperate for any news.

Update 17 Dec 2007 - Sonic is micro-chipped and his number is 985101020003976
Email: carol.taylor66 AT virgin.net

(photo hosted on new TE gallery)

(photo hosted on new TE gallery)
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: Sonic, 16hh, light bay gelding. Microchip - 985101020003976

Post by TracingEquines »

2 Feb 2011

Carol Dawn Taylor - https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1587004275

hI i would like to trace my old horse SONIC, he is a 15.3 light bay gelding, his d.o.b. is 22nd may 2000. he was bred by mr & mrs pinchen, he is microchipped. Sire Fleetwood (ire) Dam Chelsea classic (ire) Dam sire Classic Music (usa) sonic was a very striking horse with a lovely nature, unfortunately due to illness I let him go to a dealer in December 2005 in the Hertfordshire area. miss him greatly and would love to now how he is doing. any information would be great.

Equine Details - Foal Not Yet Named
Date of Birth 22-May-2000
Gender Gelding
Colour Chestnut (Chesnut)
Height
Sire Name Fleetwood (IRE)
Dam Name Chelsea Classic (IRE)
Breed Thoroughbred
Submitted by Weatherbys
Studbook/Section Thoroughbred
Birth Country United Kingdom
caroltaylor

sonic

Post by caroltaylor »

hi,

I still haven't had any information reguarding sonic, its been over 6yrs now, with no news, please if anyone has any information good or bad, i really would love to know how he is getting on.
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: Sonic, 16hh, light bay gelding. Microchip - 985101020003976

Post by TracingEquines »

Can you remember which dealer in Hertfordshire he went to ?
Have you tried Weatherbys recently to see if passport has had any owner changes to it ?
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: Sonic, 16hh, light bay gelding. Microchip 985101020003976

Post by TracingEquines »

Birthday bump for caroltaylor

Shared on facebook, fingers crossed for some news
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: Sonic, 16hh, bay gelding. Microchip 985101020003976

Post by TracingEquines »

Birthday bump for caroltaylor