Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Harley (Mynmyned Starlite Express), 15hh, chestnut gelding

All adverts in this section do not have photos added.
Forum rules
28 January 2018
Please send photos for your adverts to admin@tracingequines.co.uk , don't forget to include your horse's name so the photos get added to the correct advert :)
Lovedressage

Re: Where's Mynmyned Starlite Express?? (Harley)

Post by Lovedressage »

Hi, yes he still suffers with a bit of headshaking in summer - he wears a nose net from March to around October and this seems to help although it does let us down when it is really bad in our dressage! I will try to upload some photo's as he is such a handsome boy. He is very good with lateral moves although he think he knows what we are about to do and can get a bit upset when I say not yet... Did he used to do his 'spanish' style walk when you had him, seems to come out when all he wants to do is go faster, he he. I mainly do Herts/Beds border area for dressage, although we are going on a training camp at Keysoe soon, really looking forward to that as a taster to try some comps there. Hope all goes well with the foaling, what horses do you have now, did you stick with Welshies?
Kayla_I

Re: Where's Mynmyned Starlite Express?? (Harley)

Post by Kayla_I »

Bless him. yes he did. He also used to high blow in canter when excited. When I first got him canter on him was like the wall of death. He was awesome to clip and I take it he is no longer hogged?? I know this is cheeky but would you consider allowing me to come and see him?? No I have a Connemara gelding and a Dartmoor Hill Pony mare, the gelding in 19yo and the mare is rising 4yo, I have not had her long and the foal was a total surprise.
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: Harley (Mynmyned Starlite Express), 15hh, chestnut gelding

Post by TracingEquines »

Kayla is looking for news on Harley as he has been sold on
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: Harley (Mynmyned Starlite Express), 15hh, chestnut gelding

Post by TracingEquines »

Kayla would love to know how Harley is
TracingEquines
Site Admin