Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Bertie (Mister Bert), 16hh, bay gelding

All adverts in this section do not have photos added.
Forum rules
28 January 2018
Please send photos for your adverts to admin@tracingequines.co.uk , don't forget to include your horse's name so the photos get added to the correct advert :)
ladymuck

Bertie (Mister Bert), 16hh, bay gelding

Post by ladymuck »

Bertie 16hh Bay TB X WB Gelding 17yrs old registered with the SPORTS HORSE ASSOCIATION registerd name MISTER BERT.
I got him from a ROSS FITZGERALD from herefordshire 5 months ago the last registered owner was a Miss L MCLAUGHLAN from HEBDEN BRIDGE WEST YORKSHIRE. His first owners are down as MR AND MRS J ASHWORTH CROSTON NR LEYLAND LANCS.
I got bertie under special circumstances and dont know anything about him i would love some information about his past he seems to of had some sort of dressage training/background which i would love to know about as this is what we are doing with him.
If you know anything about him please get intouch he is now in a loving permanent home.

Equine Details - MISTER BERT
Date of Birth 01-Jan-1994
Gender Gelding
Colour Bay
Height 163cm
Sire Name Believed to be ZALONIC
Dam Name Believed to be KERRY
Breed Sport Horse
Submitted by Sport Horse Breeding of Great Britain
Studbook/Section Basic Identity
Birth Country Not supplied by PIO
Last edited by TracingEquines on 31 Oct 2011, 10:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.