Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Opha, 13.2hh, black mare & Dolly, 14.2hh, palomino mare (bolton)

The Horsewatch Code = MARK IT, STAMP IT, CHIP IT, CODE IT - OR LOSE IT !
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Opha, 13.2hh, black mare & Dolly, 14.2hh, palomino mare (bolton)

Post by TracingEquines »

Link - http://www.preloved.co.uk/adverts/show/ ... dget728x90

14 2 palomino arab x trotter this horse is not your every day palomino and does stand out from others as she is more of a dark palomino although she does change colour from dark to light some mistake this as chestnut with fexen maine and tales this horse does have alot of mentalitie problems and does not like to be parted from other horses these horses have been are lifes since they where both foals and are very sadly missed so any imformation would be aprieciated and an areward worth more than they are worth as they are both 23 years of age but to us no price or pony wud make up for there loss and iam asking all horses lovers to keep there eye out for these to ponys as they are dearly missed

Bolton, Lancashire, UK
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: 14.2hh, palomino mare (Lancashire)

Post by TracingEquines »

Owner - Indigo Child - https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000830763819

hi iam looking for 2 horses that was take 18 months ago from the bolton area i have just been told about your face book page if you cud help or no of any 1 that can i would be very gratefull 1 is a black x dale 13 2 mare she as a scare on her belly a white star and 1 white sock te other is a palomino but a dark coulour not your usuall colourd palomino she is 14 2 has a white blaze with no white socks both of these horses are 23 years of age was healthy ponys b4 they where took so can luck younger than what they are

there names opha is the black cob x dales and dolly is the palomino

they was taken out of the field in atherton and i also had all my tack stolen with them no1 seen anything they have been missing almost two years now n you was recommended from some1 on preloved horse as they are advertised there i have been checking all the autins out including the gypsy fairs iam going to mediums as well to see if they can see any thing as stupid as it sounds

police said there was no sign of finger prints n unfortunatly iam on my own land so can easily be done
ive had th land for quiet a while and never had any problems b4
up untill now they have helped check all the local farms around and the local octions and also the cremertoriel places as well

f1 697w the officer who ws dealing with me was pc summner

also must stress i had a girl looking after my horses as well at the time they was taken as was on holiday 4 to weeks i did have a written agreement n she offered to pay for all that was stolen but unfortunatly these things happen i ad not had a holiday for 15 years n was only told when i got bkon my behalf the girl had already called the police wen she found they was missing the police took the girls phone and searched her house just incase she had gone and sold them behind my bk but there was no signs of her taking part in that

Dolly

this is dolly she is in fact a palomino but not your every day palomino she tends to change colour from very light to dark evry 6mnths she is a good horse but can be very scitty when taken away from other horses as speically if she can no see 1 at the side of her in the stable she has a very loud ney as she does use this alot

Opha

she is called opha n is 23 years of age very healthy though and very well manerd