Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Hollyhouse Hazel ll, black fell mare

The topics in this section are by members who no longer have a working email address on the forum.
If you need to change your email address, please get in touch with us and we can sort this out for you.
Forum rules
The topics in this section are by members who no longer have a working email address on the forum.
If you need to change your email address, please get in touch with us and we can sort this out for you.
cheeky

Hollyhouse Hazel ll, black fell mare

Post by cheeky »

Hello, i,m trying to locate the previous owner a mare called Hollyhouse Hazel ll. I have owned her for a few weeks but her passport was stollen along with my car before i could regester her in my name. Dealing with the insurance for the car is bad enough but the passport.... well thats a nightmare!!! :o
Last edited by TracingEquines on 14 Sep 2011, 4:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: - title edited by admin
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: Hollyhouse Hazel ll, mare

Post by TracingEquines »

Can you remember anything about where you bought her from ?
cheeky

Re: Hollyhouse Hazel ll, black fell mare

Post by cheeky »

Have just found address of last owner (thank goodness for NED) so going to write to her as number is exdirectory.
But thank anyway, i will let you know the outcome :-)
JeanC

Post by JeanC »

Hi there

Try the fell pony society. They might not give you a duplicate though without a DNA test.
Good Luck.

http://www.fellponysociety.org/about_breed.htm
cheeky

Post by cheeky »

Thanks Jeanc did that, i can buy a duplicate from the society (£50) after i have a vet comfirm its her by cheking her microchip, but i would like to find llast regesterd owner. Have address for her & have written so just waiting for a reply :)
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Post by TracingEquines »

Just a thought, was the stolen passport a fell society one ? Ask them to mark or flag that particular passport number as stolen, explain to them that you wouldn't want the passport to be used by someone else for dodgy dealings.

Equine Details - Hollyhouse Hazel II
Date of Birth 06-May-2004
Gender Female
Colour Black
Height
Sire Name Linnel Reynard
Dam Name Hollyhouse Jewel
Breed FELL
Submitted by Fell Pony Society
Studbook/Section Main Section
Birth Country United Kingdom
cheeky

Post by cheeky »

Done already :-)
JeanC

Post by JeanC »

Hi there

Did you get this all sorted in the end ?

Jean