27 August 2017 - Get your horse's photo shown here ! Make sure your advert has your photos added to it, send them to us via email and they will appear in this box

x . x . x . Ghost, Kingsford Ghost, 14.2hh, cremello gelding . Treacle, 10hh, skewbald Shetland mare. Freezemark 95AC . Rocky, 16.2hh approx, dark bay TB gelding . Angus, 14hh, dark bay gelding . Bella, 15hh, dark bay mare . Tiddles, 14.2hh, skewbald mare . Indie, 14.2hh, spotted gelding

. .

Bella, 15hh, dark bay mare. Freezemark T5C4

The adverts in this section are from people who want to trace horses
sharon2uk

Bella, 15hh, dark bay mare. Freezemark T5C4

Post by sharon2uk » 26 Jul 2017, 10:36 am

BELLA - DARK BAY HEAVYWEIGHT MARE, FM: T5C4

Please Help! Hi, I am trying to trace my old horse Bella. We reluctantly had to sell her back in 2010 - she was sold to Barnfield riding stables in Chingford, London but we have since found out she was sold on straight away by the yard owner to one of his friends (maybe in the Essex/ Hertfordshire areas). It is possible Bella was sold with the intention of being used as a driving horse, as we have been told that she had been driven in the past (supposedly seen being raced hence her fear of whips) or possibly as a broodmare. If anyone has any information at all could you please contact me as we really do miss her and would love to know how she is getting on. She is 15hh and is about 20 years old now, freeze mark number T5C4. Many thanks.

(photo hosted on TE gallery)

(photo hosted on TE gallery)

TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: Bella, 15hh, dark bay mare. Freezemark T5C4

Post by TracingEquines » 02 Aug 2017, 5:57 pm

Have you been in touch with Farmkey to see if the freezemark owner details have been updated ?

Don't forget to send photos to add :)

sharon2uk

Re: Bella, 15hh, dark bay mare. Freezemark T5C4

Post by sharon2uk » 04 Aug 2017, 11:08 pm

Yes and Bella is still registered in my name.

Return to “Freezemarked”