Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Rooney (Rude Rooney), 14.3hh, Haflinger gelding

The topics in this section are by members who no longer have a working email address on the forum.
If you need to change your email address, please get in touch with us and we can sort this out for you.
Forum rules
The topics in this section are by members who no longer have a working email address on the forum.
If you need to change your email address, please get in touch with us and we can sort this out for you.
Curly8

Rooney (Rude Rooney), 14.3hh, Haflinger gelding

Post by Curly8 »

‘Rude Rooney’ is a 14.3hh Haflinger. He is not registered however and holds a Richard J Steele Passport, he had a previous name on the passport of ‘Perfect Peter Percy’

I bought Rooney on 9th August 2008 from a lady called Stephanie Garrett in Guildford, Surrey. He is extremely cheeky and will lick you to death given the chance! But also he is a determined pony that a beginner would struggle with, however once he respects you then he will do almost anything for you.

Due to ill health I sent him to a friend in Oswestry (shropshire) to keep him going for me in 2013 and unfortunately then sold him in 2014 to a local man called John. I honestly thought that he was going to keep him long term but it turned out that he sold him on after 6 months to somebody in the Wirral (merseyside).

When I bought Rooney I contacted the previous owners and learnt an awful lot about his past, there is speculation that he is a few years younger than says on his passport which would explain the coltish behaviour with previous owners and all the licking.

If anybody knows of the whereabouts of Roo please would they email me on tina@tstephenson.fsnet.co.uk

I just want to know he is happy and well.

(photo hosted on new TE gallery)
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: Rooney (Rude Rooney), 14.3hh, Haflinger gelding

Post by TracingEquines »

Hello, any news on Rooney ?
Robertproxy

Re: Rooney (Rude Rooney), 14.3hh, Haflinger gelding

Post by Robertproxy »

Привет! предлагаем комплексное SEO или продвижение в топ поиска Google
по согласованным ключевым фразам и словам.
Органический поиск приводит на ваш сайт людей, которые уже заинтересованы в ваших услугах.

Поисковая оптимизация страниц сайта
Подбор и анализ ключевых слов
Технический SEO-аудит
Создание и оптимизация контента
Размещение ссылок и outreach
Локальное SEO
SEO для E-commerce
Мобильное SEO
SEO-аналитика
SEO консультации и разработка SEO-стратегии
Оптимизация скорости загрузки сайта
Внедрение микроразметки schema.org