Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Debbie, 14hh, bay mare. Freezemark 871U

All adverts in this section do not have photos added.
Forum rules
28 January 2018
Please send photos for your adverts to admin@tracingequines.co.uk , don't forget to include your horse's name so the photos get added to the correct advert :)
Laeticiajane

Debbie, 14hh, bay mare. Freezemark 871U

Post by Laeticiajane »

Debbie (Name Has Changed)
Height: 14hh
Colour: Bay
Sex: Mare

Description:
freeze marked mare 871U, the freezemark actually reads as 371U (although it is 871U)
Bright Bay Cob Mare in permanent loving home. Age unknown, forward going and very willing to please.
Two black front feet with a little white on her back feet, scar on nose.
I would love to know a little about her history, Did you breed her?
Have you owned her? and what has she done until now? What was her name? Has she had a foal?
I believe she came from the Surrey area, she is hacking around Wales now and is so much fun.

Contact Name: Jane
Phone: 07792 408118
Email: laeticiajane AT hotmail.com

(photo hosted on new TE gallery)

(photo hosted on new TE gallery)
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: Debbie, 14hh, bay mare. Freezemark 871U

Post by TracingEquines »

Jane is still looking for history on Debbie

Questions

Have you asked Farmkey where she was freezemarked and in what year ?
What year did you buy her ?
Who did you buy her from ?
Laeticiajane

Re: Debbie, 14hh, bay mare. Freezemark 871U

Post by Laeticiajane »

She was freezemarked in 1991 as a 13.3hh Welsh sec C, there was no name but done in Surrey? Although Freezemark say their records may not be accurate before 1996 when they moved to a new computer system.- so she could be a minimum age of 23 (September 2013) - Her passport was done in early 2008 and she was sold in March/April 2008 by a dealer at Henley in Arden Sales (Warwickshire) to a friend of mine - she was in absolutely fabulous condition when she was purchased at Henley. She had obviously been very well cared for :D

She was a bit of a nervy nellie when she first came here :o - frightened of plastic in hedges and particularly scared of tractors but no problem with motor bikes or dogs - she is a very brave girl now and has no problem with anything. I hope she was once a very loved pony - I think she has probably done a bit of jumping in her time, I don't do much jumping with her but she obviously knows what she is doing. She has been well schooled too. She can be difficult to catch at times but I have found a way around this and we don't have any problems.

She is in her forever home now and really I just want her previous owners to know she is having a nice life, is very fit and is very much loved as part of my family.
:)