Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Louanne (Louanna), 16.2hh, bay mare. Freezemark D8U9

All adverts in this section do not have photos added.
Forum rules
28 January 2018
Please send photos for your adverts to admin@tracingequines.co.uk , don't forget to include your horse's name so the photos get added to the correct advert :)
saza60

Louanne (Louanna), 16.2hh, bay mare. Freezemark D8U9

Post by saza60 »

Louanne (Louanna)
Height: 16.2hh - 17hh
Colour: Bay
Sex: Mare

Description:

Louanne/louanna is a pleasant natured mare big white blaze and 1 white sock on right hind. I am tracing the history of this mare as I own her and would love to know where she has come from and what she has done in the past. She was freezmarked in the derbyshire area in 2003. I bought her from a lady in Barnsley and she bought her from a dealer I think. He was called Adrain (not sure on surname)

Please if you have any info about this mare, Please get in touch.
Freezemark is D8U9

Contact Name: Sarah Davis
Email: sarah_davis60 AT hotmail.com

(photo hosted on new TE gallery)

Equine Details - LOUANNE
Date of Birth
Gender Female
Colour Bay
Height 168cm
Breed WARMBLOOD X
Submitted by Pet-ID Equine
(ID Passports do not include Pedigree)
Birth Country Not supplied by PIO
saza60

Re: Louanne (Louanna), 16.2hh-17hh, bay mare. Freezemark - D8U9

Post by saza60 »

30 Oct 2010

Sarah Davis - https://www.facebook.com/saza60

hi. I bought a horse in nov 2007 off a lady near barnsley. LOUANNE. 16 3hh bay mare with a big white blaze down her face. very good nature but could get quite stressy. In the april of 2008, she had a foal. A huge shock to me and also the previous owner. Loui, as i nik named her, was a great mother and has brought up a lovely foal, who is now 2 1/2. Loui unfortunetly broke her leg in the field 3 months ago and had to be put down. I would really love to kno who her daughters (lexi) farther is. if anyone has any info on this could you please contact me- sarah_davis60@hotmail.com . Thank you sarah
saza60

Re: Louanne (Louanna), 16.2hh, bay mare. Freezemark D8U9

Post by saza60 »

Bump
saza60

Post by saza60 »

Bump
saza60

Post by saza60 »

Bump