Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Shadow, 15.2hh, bay gelding. Freezemark EA50

All adverts in this section have photos added.
Forum rules
28 January 2018
Please send photos for your adverts to admin@tracingequines.co.uk , don't forget to include your horse's name so the photos get added to the correct advert :)
treacletrim

Shadow, 15.2hh, bay gelding. Freezemark EA50

Post by treacletrim »

Shadow 15.2hh bay anglo arab gelding freeze mark EA50

Hi,

I am trying to trace the current whereabouts of my old horse Shadow, who I haven't seen for 10/11 years. I have had some luck posting on facebook and filled in some of his history since then but have now hit a wall and the trail has gone cold.

Shadow is a 15.2hh bay anglo arab gelding. He has no white marks at all. His freeze mark is EA50. He has a distinct deep crack on one of his front hooves that goes right up the coronet from an old injury.

I had Shadow as a happy hacker although I know he has done some light jumping since I had him. He was happy and comfortable at all paces but his trot felt slightly stilted due to the old injury. He was always ridden in a hackamore.

Shadow was a very good doer and pretty laid back considering his breeding. He was 15 when I got him so he would be around 28 years old now. He had very few white hairs and his nose always went very gingery orange in Winter!

I have traced Shadow's whereabouts up until 3 years ago. He had stayed in the Barnsley / Wakefield area until then, but a few years ago was sold to a lady in Sheffield. I'm not sure if he's even alive still but I know he was happy, healthy and active until a few years ago so I hope he's still alive.

I've never stopped thinking about Shadow and would love any news whatever it may be. Just knowing what has happened to him would be great but best case scenario would be seeing him again.

Thank you!

(photo hosted on new TE gallery)
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: Shadow, 15.2hh, bay gelding. Freezemark EA50

Post by TracingEquines »

Hello, any news on Shadow ?