Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Mary (Corran Cliff Clover), 16hh mare. Microchip 372141404060518

The topics in this section are by members who no longer have a working email address on the forum.
If you need to change your email address, please get in touch with us and we can sort this out for you.
Forum rules
The topics in this section are by members who no longer have a working email address on the forum.
If you need to change your email address, please get in touch with us and we can sort this out for you.
mrssmith1984

Mary (Corran Cliff Clover), 16hh mare. Microchip 372141404060518

Post by mrssmith1984 »

Mary AKA Corran Cliff Clover - 372141404060518

I am looking for information on my mare who is named Mary.
I bought her from Cliff Hollins Riding School, Bradford, BD4 6RQ (West Yorkshire) on 12 March 2013.
The date of foaling on the passport is 15.04.2001 however we suspect she is older than this.
She is 16hh and an ISH.
She does not like narrow spaces or gates and will try bolt so I suspect she may have been injured in the past. She also seems to have a strong disliking for jumps.
She also does not take to new people and will put her ears back and go to the back of the stable to put people off approaching her.
She has never kicked, reared or bucked with me.

Her microchip number in the passport is 372141404060518 and her passport is Irish Horse Register.
Her dad is named as White Clover and her mum as High Cliff and both were ISH.
It states she is registered under 4060518 on the Irish Horse Register.

The first details of ownership in the passport is Patrick Dempsey of Mullinavat, Co Kilkenny, then Laura Harrison of Kettering, Northamptonshire, then Ms Johanna Wallance of Todmorden, Lancashire (West Yorkshire) and finally Kelly-Marie Parkin of Denby Dale, Huddersfield (West Yorkshire).

2005-2007 - She was vaccinated by a vet on 1 London Road in Wellingborough (Northamptonshire).
2008-2011 - She was a seen by vets in Littleborough (Greater Manchester).
2012 - She was seen by Donalson Vets in Huddersfield (West Yorkshire).

Mary seems from looking at her teeth to be alot older than believed and she is also suffering with stiffness quite badly making me think she has done alot of jumping in her past which may explain her fear and dislike for it now.

update 8 march 2015

zoe.smith@media-giant.net.
The mail server could not deliver mail to zoe.smith@media-giant.net.. The account or domain may not exist, they may be blacklisted, or missing the proper dns entries.
mrssmith1984

Re: Mary AKA Corran Cliff Clover - 372141404060518

Post by mrssmith1984 »

No matches for her microchip number on the horse passport agency website
mrssmith1984

Post by mrssmith1984 »

Pet id equine and grass roots also have no matches on her microchip
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Post by TracingEquines »

Any photos or white markings ?

I would send a letter to the owners you have the address' of and ask if they have any photos of her from when she was younger and ask for her history.
See what comes back.
mrssmith1984

Post by mrssmith1984 »

How do I upload the pics please?