Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Wilson (Giovannis Honour), 15.1hh, strawberry roan gelding

The topics in this section are by members who no longer have a working email address on the forum.
If you need to change your email address, please get in touch with us and we can sort this out for you.
Forum rules
The topics in this section are by members who no longer have a working email address on the forum.
If you need to change your email address, please get in touch with us and we can sort this out for you.
donnahardingham

Wilson (Giovannis Honour), 15.1hh, strawberry roan gelding

Post by donnahardingham »

Wilson 15.1 strawberry roan brabant gelding/ ardennes

Please can anyone help me find this horse, i sold him three years ago due to the death of my husband. He was my best friend. I have found out he has been sold on 5 times. He was last sold from a dealer in cambridge prestige show centre in jan 2012, i have had rumors he was sold to a retired couple and hacks around thetford forest in norfolk! He is a brabant but people often mistake him for an ardennes, he was bombproof. His name when i had him was WILSON passport name GIOVANNIS HONOUR, his passport was with british showjumping which made me laugh as showjumping was really not his best feature. Please help i just desperately need to know how he is please someone must know where this special boy is.......... i can't upload photo's on here but i have hundreds of him on my facebook my name is Donna marie hardingham and my profile photo and cover photo are of willy wils thanks x

(photo hosted on new TE gallery)

TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: Wilson 15.1 strawberry roan brabant gelding/ ardennes

Post by TracingEquines »

Advert details from old Horsemart advert, added to give more information about Wilson

WILSON - Brabant All Rounder, Draft, Hack For Sale £2995 Essex, UK 15.2 brabant heavy horse. An Amazing weight carrier! Wilson was my first horse and taught me a lot He has taken me from a complete novice rider to a confident rider, all while keeping me 100% safe! He is bombproof in traffic and not silly in open fields, if you want a fun, safe horse to hack for miles and miles then wilson is your man! He will go first or last, alone or in company. And has baby sitted many nervous horses! A true steddy neddy thats an armchair ride! He will go in the school and will pop the occasional jump but its not his forte! Always snaffle mouthed. He is good to catch, clip, bath, shoe\trim, load etc. He is a very good doer dispite his size. Believed to of driven in previous home. Teeth and Vaccs all up to date, done last week infact, so hes good for another year! Wilson comes with his tack including his custom fitted farringtons saddle (which is sooo comfy!), rugs and grooming kit. 5* loving home essential for this chunky special boy!!
FrankJScott

Cool Product Website

Post by FrankJScott »

Please try Google before asking about Cool Product Tips 62b7de5